Chapter 7 - Even on his worst he is still a gentleman, how?

Start from the beginning

"Because you are nervous." I said laughing with him. I stood in front of him wanting him to look at me and he did. "I'm nervous too," I said hugging him. "Now we can move past this and enjoy our date." I said and the elevator dinged. I held his hand and lead him out of the elevator and into the lobby.

"Perfect." He said leading the way to a car.

Isco drove to a restaurant that was by the shore. It had an amazing view and the environment was completely romantic. It was the perfect place to fall in love with someone. I was trying my best to not stare at Isco or drool all over the place. The conversation between us flowed pretty easily. We talked about our days and some of the things we are planning to do while we are here. I wanted to ask about his job but didn't mention it because it didn't feel right.

"What do you think about the food?" Isco asked me and I replied with a nod and smile. He was surprised that I didn't speak. "Can you talk or your nerves getting the best of you?" He said with a light laugh. I replied by shaking my head. "That must mean they are," He said with a wink and a half smile. I swallowed the bite of food I had in my mouth and finally replied.

"No, just had food in my mouth." I said with a serious face. "My mom taught me manners." I started to giggle.

"She did?" He said mocking me and I just glared at him.

After dinner, Isco took me to the shore beside the restaurant. We took our shoes off before reaching the sand. We walked hand in hand with out shoes in our free hands. It was a bit cold out and I hated that I forgot to bring a sweater. I was trying to rub my arm to warm myself up and I think Isco noticed it. He let go of my hand and put his arm around my shoulder to hold me close but I was still cold.

"Still cold?" He asked me and I looked up at him biting at my bottom lip.

"Just a bit." I said and just at that moment the breeze got worse and I was starting to shake. Isco gestured for me to stay and walked back to the car with our shoes. He came back with only a white jacket in his arms. He handed it over to me and I actually saw what it was. It was the jacket they used this season. It had the Malaga crest and was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I looked up at him wondering if this was actually happening.

"Wear it, it will keep you warm." He said with a smile and I was still looking at the crest.

"Wait, I've seen it before." I said and then realized my mistake. I looked at the sand wondering how to fix mistake.

"really, where?" I was hesitating now. I didn't want him to know that I am how big of a fan of his I am. I don't even know why I am hiding it from him or why he hasn't mentioned it either, but we haven't talked about it and I don't want to be the first one to bring it up.

"A friend of mine had it," I said really nervous. It was the first thing on my mind and I hoped he would believe me.

"Oh," He said looking away from me. I don't know why he was hiding it from me, but he was. I wanted him to say it. I wanted him to tell me who he is for me to tell him that I already knew. "The night looks beautiful." Isco said pulling an arm around me.

"Yeah," I said quickly putting on his jacket and leaning my head on his chest. "Can we sit?" I asked looking up at him. I found his looking at me instead of the night sky. I could see all of his beautiful features even in the dark night. I could see his beautiful jaw line and his perfect nose. He really has a beautiful face, I thought to myself.

"Whatever you want." Isco said and we sat on the sand.

I was looking into his eyes. This time we didn't look at the night sky. We just looked at each other and enjoyed each other presence and randomly bursting into giggling fits. I was thinking about my things. I was wondering what Isco was thinking. I was wondering and expected him to kiss me. We were both enjoying the moment and I really didn't want to rush things. I was playing with his hair by pushing it back and watching it stick up again. I couldn't stop giggling because Isco kept making faces while he was caressing my legs. He was starting to lean in and I was waiting for our lips to meet, but instead of an amazing kiss I got a bump on my forehead.