halloween special 😋

☠︎︎

"sunoo, please hurry your ass up." jake called out to sunoo from the other side of the door.

these two were currently trying on there costumes as halloween finally rolled around the corner.

they didn't really have a plan for today, but dress up and go downtown with the gang and find some random kpop dance plays in the cities.

"literally leave me alone jake" jake couldn't see, but he just knew sunoo was rolling his eyes at him. telepathic best friend things i guess.

only the sounds of clothes rustling were heard from the other side of the door. and then everything was still.

"sunoo?" jake called out after hearing nothing from the other side of the room.

"jake. there's a fucking spider on my costume." sunoo's voice cracked at the mention of the spider.

"it's a spider, just brush it off."

"it's not JUST A SPIDER JAKE. WHAT IF IT BITES ME??"

"you're over exaggerating, sunoo."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD IT'S HUGE"

jake sighed, and was about to open the door when he heard a shriek and a bang coming from inside sunoo's room.

"sunoo??"

"i think i killed it"

"..well that's good i guess-" jake's hand left the doorknob after hearing sunoo's response.

"HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT THERE'S BABIES COMING OUT JAKE HELP ME"

"SUNOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE" jake yelled and swung the door open. his eyes widened at the sigh of mini dots piling out of sunoo's room.

"that spider was pregnant???"

"IT WAS PREGNAnt" sunoo cried, a bit guilty at killing a pregnant spider.

"sunoo. i think we should TAKE THE BABIES OUT OF HERE??" jake ran out the room, grabbing a broom and a dustpan.

"what do you need that for?" sunoo's sister asked as she saw jake grab those two items in a hurry. but she got the answer to her question when she followed jake into sunoo's room.

she could see sunoo breaking down in the corner, still sad that he killed a pregnant spider and let all the baby spiders fend for themselves.

"sunoo what is happening here??" the sister asked, slowly bending down to help jake get rid of the babies and throw them out the window.

"i killed a pregnant mom spider! i'm so horriblE" sunoo's voice cracked once again, dramatic tears rolling down his cheeks.

"okay well- you didn't know it was pregnant. now do you mind helping us??" she sighed, trying to comfort her younger brother.

-

a young girl was skipping down the street with her friends. she felt something crawling on her head and saw a bunch of baby spiders flying down.

they ended up running away with baby spiders in there heads. wonder why baby spiders were flying down in the air?

-

after getting rid of all the baby spiders, they all slumped against sunoo's bed, exhausted.

"sooo are we still going as saiki and kaidou?" sunoo asked after a long period of heavy breathing.

"hell yeah." jake got up and ran to get the blue and pink hair spray. they're broke high school students who can't afford to go to the salon and dye their hair.