ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃ ᵈᵃᵗᵉ!

"don't panic don't panic don't panic don't panic.." riki whispered to himself as he was walking to school.

"hEY NI-KI!" a familiar voice shouted for him. and that was the voice that made riki pick his pace up from walking to sprinting into the school gates.

the owner of that voice was the person riki least wanted to see as of now. he wanted to avoid kim sunoo as much as he could. after he kind of sorted his feelings for that sunshine boy, he didn't know how he could possibly face him now.

"HEY! I'M TALKING TO YOU, STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME!" sunoo yelled and also picked his pace up, running after the silver haired boy. everybody else on campus watched as the blond boy chased after the silver haired giant.

"chase your crush day?" one of sunoo's classmates asked their friends as they watched the chaos unfold.

"nope, one sided love maybe." the friend replied while stabbing a straw into their juice box.

"what do you mean one sided love? sunoo seems to have fallen head over heels for that riki kid and that riki kid glared at me the other day when i was helping sunoo with something" the other friend shuddered at the flashback of riki's nasty glare.

"then why is that 'riKi kId' running away from his crush?" being the nosy classmates they were, one of them asked.

"first stage of denial maybe." they began theorizing why riki was running away from sunoo.

"i sAID." sunoo lifted his backpack and threw it at riki's back. "STOP." he huffed as he stood in the position of throwing the backpack for a couple seconds before collapsing onto the ground to catch his breath.

"oh. they're dead." sunghoon said from afar when he saw both boys on the ground. he took a sip from his latte, ignoring the questionable glances from both jay and heeseung.

"i think i just broke my back." riki muttered against the ground as he fell face first when sunoo threw his backpack at his back.

"i wouldn't have done that if you stopped." sunoo huffed and turned around, facing riki.

riki saw sunoo looking at him and immediately flushed a bright pink before turning his back to sunoo and scooting away, still on the floor since his back was still in pain.

"is throwing your backpack at your crush a new way to confess?" sunghoon asked, taking the last sip of his latte before throwing it into a nearby trash can.

"what is up with your weird commentary today." jay looked over at sunghoon with a scrunched up face.

"in that case." sunghoon started and took his backpack off, making jay and heeseung take a few steps away from the boy.

heeseung prepared for the worst since, well, he was sunghoon. sunghoon threw his backpack at jay and watched as all his belongings spilt out.

all three boys stood in absolute silence for about three minutes before realization hit jay. "wh-"

"HAHA BYE SLOW POKE" sunghoon yelled as he realized jay caught on and ran away, dragging heeseung along.

"are you still going to run away from me??" sunoo groaned and also scooted behind riki.

"i'm not running away, i'm scooting away." he corrected sunoo and sighed, exhausted from all that scooting.

"what do you think you boys are doing?" a stern voice said from above them. sunoo looked up and saw his gym teacher looking down at them, hands on hips.