ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 ᵖⁱᶜᵏ ᵘᵖ ˡⁱⁿᵉˢ

sunoo has horrible pick up lines. even sunoo himself had to admit that he sucked at pick up lines. half the time he just got them off from google and stuff wouldn't end very good.

but this time, he was going to have the bestest pick up lines ever. if that's even a word- he felt confident since he got lectured by both sunghoon and jake about pick up lines or whatnot. was it necessary? ..maybe.

"and then what do you say?" "but seeing that he's ni-ki, i don't think he's going to respond the way i want" sunoo tapped his chin and jake gaped at sunoo. "okAY?? but what do you say after???"

"i forgot." sunoo said in a serious tone and jake fell back on his chair. "you're a dumbass kim sunoo." jake sighed and got up from the floor, rubbing his temples. "tell him something he doesn't know" jungwon snickered as he saw jake fall on the floor.

"curse you fools" sunoo mumbled under his breath and stuck his nose into his phone again, surfing the web for possible pick up lines that don't sound too corny. "you sound like a british wizard" jungwon pointed out and peeped over sunoo's shoulder.

the three boys had gathered in a cafe to go over sunoo's pick up line progression. to their 'surprise', he hadn't improved at all. he got worse if anything.

jake had gone through 2 hours of stress in teaching sunoo how to flirt or properly use pick up lines while jungwon just sat next to them, glad that he was getting entertained for 2 hours.

"are you just going to sit there and laugh your ass off while i suffer??" jake glared at jungwon who was sipping peacefully on his drink. "yes, actually." jungwon had no second thought and said what was on his mind right then and there.

"ugh i hate you" jake groaned and sunoo pat the boy's head in attempt to make jake less stressed. it didn't work.

⋆⁑ ꕤ❊°⋆⁑✼✶⋆°❁ꕤ ⁑⋆

"hey ni-ki" "yes?" ni-ki turned around to face the person who had called out his name. "are you a bank loan? because you have my interest" sunoo snapped his fingers and looked at ni-ki.

they both stood there, staring at each other for about 2 minutes. ni-ki blinked a couple of times, trying to process sunoo's words and finally decided to say something.

"...still no improvement?" ni-ki asked and sunoo slouched his back. "am i just that bad at pick up lines?" "yes." ni-ki almost instantly responded and sunoo whined at the quick response.

"can i at least tell you another pick up line?" sunoo asked, almost begging ni-ki to listen to another pick up line of his. ni-ki, of course couldn't say no to sunoo when the boy practically had sparkles in his eyes.

"eh, i guess. why not." ni-ki shrugged and sunoo cheered. "okok, if you were a vegetable, you'd be a cute-cumber!" ni-ki thought the way sunoo said it was cute but aside from that, he had heard better pick up lines.

"i don't like cucumbers." "aw man, what is up with everybody's hatred with cucumbers?" sunoo kicked a pebble that was near his foot and pouted to himself. "i don't know. but if that's all you have to say then i'll get going."

"wait no-! let me tell you another one" ni-ki thought about it for a second. it's not like he had to be anywhere except home and his parents would probably understand if he was just a tad bit late.

sunoo took ni-ki's stillness as a yes to the pick up lines and smiled. "hey hey ni-ki are you a magician?" sunoo asked and ni-ki shook his head. "last time i checked, i suck at magic. why?" "because everyone disappears whenever i look at you."

ni-ki looked at sunoo and then looked at the school behind before slightly smiling. "okay, that was kind of cute." "really!? you think so??" sunoo's eyes shot up at ni-ki's face.

"what do you think they're talking about?" jungwon asked from a safe distance from the two. "seeing that sunoo seems happy, maybe riki lied and said that sunoo's pick up lines were good" jake shrugged.

"yes, really." ni-ki smiled again and gave sunoo a quick glance before walking away.

"oh my god he's so cute" sunoo clutched his chest and dramatically stumbled on his feet after ni-ki walked away.

⋆⁑ ꕤ❊°⋆⁑✼✶⋆°❁ꕤ ⁑⋆

"what were you two talking about yesterday?" it was lunch and jungwon had asked sunoo at their lunch table. "oh, i was just telling him pick up lines" sunoo tossed a grape into his mouth and hummed.

"you were smiling, what'd he say?" jungwon liked being nosy and always liked hearing his friend's stories. he knew he was being annoying but oh well, he's a curious boy. what can i say.

"he said one of my lines were cute" sunoo replied and jake choked on his food, then laughed afterwards. "i called it." he said and waved his chopsticks in front of jungwon's face. "get those out of my face" jungwon scowled and swat jake's hands away.

⋆⁑ ꕤ❊°⋆⁑✼✶⋆°❁ꕤ ⁑⋆

"you know i had a pick up line ready in my mind but" sunoo started and ni-ki looked over at sunoo. "but? did you forget it?" "but you're so fine that it just left my mind." ni-ki stared at sunoo before hitting his arm and continued painting on his canvas.

"let's not get too distracted, boys." the teacher said as she stood up and looked at sunoo and riki. "sorry miss" sunoo giggled whilst riki glared at him for getting them in semi trouble.

"ni-ki can you get on my canvas?" sunoo stopped painting his own canvas and looked over at ni-ki. "..pardon?? get on- what-" "because you're a piece of art" sunoo smiled.

"is this just a daily thing now." ni-ki scoffed, not noticing he was practically smothering his canvas with pink paint. "yes, yes it is." sunoo leaned in and made a heart outline with his black paint over the pink paint ni-ki had painted onto his canvas.

"a heart for you" sunoo giggled and gasped dramatically when ni-ki splattered white paint onto his smock. "you're so mean! i only drew a heart for you!" he pouted and dipped his brush into purple paint, splattering that onto ni-ki's smock.

⋆⁑ ꕤ❊°⋆⁑✼✶⋆°❁ꕤ ⁑⋆

the end of the day was nearing and sunoo had scored in a fair amount of pick up lines to ni-ki, but he wasn't quite satisfied with the numbers yet.

"if you were a chicken, you'd be impeccable." was the first thing ni-ki heard when he just got out of class. of course, he didn't expect it but he did at the same time since- sunoo.

"i see you've been waiting to say that." ni-ki looked behind him to see sunoo right next to his ear. "i have actually! let me just dump all my pick up lines on you before we leave" sunoo laughed evily at ni-ki's sudden change in facial expressions.

"okay fine. but make it short, i wanna go home." sunoo clapped and inhaled before getting ready to dump all his lines onto ni-ki. "we're not socks but we'd make a great pair. the galaxy must be jealous because your eyes hold more stars than them. on a scale of 1 to 10, you're a 9 because i'm the only 1 you need. are you a camera? because i smile every time i look at you."

"are you done yet?" "wAit wait i have one last one." sunoo grabbed ni-ki's arm to prevent him from walking away. "you promise it's the last one?" "i promise." sunoo held his pinky out and ni-ki couldn't help but smile.

they both locked their pinkies together and ni-ki sighed. "okay, on with the pick up line" "you muse be made out of copper and tellurium because you're CuTe" "oh, a science one." "wasn't expecting that, huh?"

(A/N: literally nobody asked but i unpublished my sungwon fic because i'm gonna be focusing on one story before finishing it so yah)