CONNECTION OF SOULS🌝

Disclaimer~This one's a treat for you guys so filled with Mature content!!
Anokhi and Shaurya were bonding really well. Though it's been a while since they didn't confessed about their feelings but quite close.
One day Anokhi heard Shaurya talking to Aahir about something physical yet intangible.She didn't understood what they were talking about after all in all these years she only focused on her studies,such stuff wasn't her cup of tea.
What kind of closeness you guys were talking about....Shaurya wasn't ready to talk about it but after Anokhi's pressure he had to say it. He came close to her and whispered in his husky voice..Well, it's about touching yourself when you're alone in some places where only you can or the person you allow can touch where you can find pleasure. ,somewhere between the legs and when you got the feeling of enjoyment you continue with that until the feeling grows and eventually you reach the pinnacle...a release.Seeing Anokhi's expression he realized he might went overboard.I think that's enough for today, i should leave.But the way he explained wasn't vulgar at all for Anokhi,it was unexpected yet intimate.

She kept on thinking about what Shaurya said and also if it's the right time to confess or not but Srishti cleared her doubts.
She told her that Shiv is now dating some other girl and she's feeling really guilty for being late as he did waited for for months but she never took a step ahead so he backed off but now she was really regretting.
Anokhi listening to that got scared what if same happens with her..
What if she'll be left with nothing if she won't confess.She got so scared that she ran to talk to Shaurya.
Anokhi... Anokhi Wait... Where are tou going,it's raining outside,Srishti asked her but she was not at all in mood to wait now.
But got struck with Shaurya's car as he was coming back to his home.seeing her there all wet he offered her to come Sabharwal Mansion as it was close.
Anokhi was all wet and Shaurya was actually smiling seeing her like this... She was looking damn cute but controlled his laughter and asked her to dry herself with towel.They were all alone in the whole Sabharwal Mansion and Anokhi was a bit awwkward but Shaurya got her situation and asked her to not hesitate.
Shaurya then saw Anokhi shivering from cold. Anokhi was sneezing as she was wearing wet clothes.shaurya couldn't see her that way but didn't knew if she'll wear clothes what his family members wear so he brought his shirt.She smiled seeing Shaurya caring for her but had no other option so took that. He took her to his room and she was quite comfortable because of the whole scenario but Shaurya was getting her hesitation.
Anokhi, you change inside my room,I'll wait out side.
She turned around and he went out. After few minutes she came outside and Shaurya was stucked seeing her wearing that oversized shirt,open and wet hair and was all lost in her beauty.Shaurya,she called her several times and was finally out.They were trying to make some tea but Suddenly,electricity went and since Anokhi was claustrophobic she got scared.Shaurya switched on the inverters and told her to not worry.
shaurya saw an insect lingering on Anokhi's shoulder.he ran towards her and removed it. Anokhi was shocked seeing what just happened.They shared an eyelock afterwards and
in a moment they came close, the closeness both weren't ready for!!
The closeness they couldn't resist and their lips went against each other.they started kissing,it was passionate and sizzling at the same time, at that time they didn't knew what they're doing or frankly speaking they didn't even bothered about it...just was enjoying the intimacy...the feeling of togetherness.After the kiss break they had that eyelock and realized what just happened...it's not what they wanted or the other person as were unaware of each other's feelings.

Suddenly lightning striked and anokhi terrifically hugged Shaurya.he was shocked but was finding comfort in that discomfort.
He slowly held her and told her that there's nothing to worry about and placed his lips on her forehead.Anokhi blushingly tried to leave but Shaurya pulled her towards him and there was no going back. He hugged her tightly as if nothing's close to his heart except her. They started kissing passionately.there were all butterflies in her stomach,over her body. and within a minute her hands were all around Shaurya's back and down.
Shaurya also wrapped his arms around her back..she kissed him to put the life out of him. The moment broke and she tried to run blushingly but Shaurya was in no mood to leave her he grabbed her from behind and pulled her towards him. He caressed her face, slowly. With closed eyes,she shivered as she felt his fingers move all around her face. He was taking in all her features,inch by inch.Memorizing all her features like it has been a part of him,since forever.
She felt Shaurys's hand more tightier and had no distance now. Shifting his fingers through her hair he brushed his thumb along her neck and lifted up her face a little. He saw that permission to continue.he chiseled off her shirt and she was stunned.she wasn't hoping something like this to happen.shaurya continued to kissing her lips moving on to neck and further collarbone.She got a little conscious and backed off. He then asked her Should I stop...if you're not ready for this. She took a moment cause it was her First time but knew it's with the person she always wanted too. She blushed a bit and confidently said Yess. She undoed his shirt's button and was all in mood.He kissed her on forehead,followed by her cheeks and corner of her lips and Anokhi in her heart deep inside knew what's coming next...

he lifted her and carried towards the bed looking into his world, her eyes.
Did you touch yourself,about what we talked that day, Shaurya asked in that deep,husky voice. Anokhi giggled and nodded her head in agreement.
Then show me, asked Shaurya in his deep and husky voice. He wasn't in mood to spare her.I cannot,told Anokhi but Shaurya held her hand and took it towards vagina and ordered her to do so. She listened to the orders of her master sarcastically and was quivering into sigh.
Tell me what you thought about when you were alone asked Shaurya sensually.
Anokhi gaspingly said I thought about....I thought about youu Shaurya.
He smiled as if he was hoping this answer only.
Anokhi inhaled sharply and said Shaurya I need you closer. Shaurya again got access to her mouth and she was allowing it willingly and delightfully.and Shaurya told her this may hurt a moment,tenderly prepared her for coitus and gave her a bite on neck. Her body was trembling with passion.
They were all into each other seeing each other's vulnerable yet desirable sides.
He pulled out and caressed his hands on her collarbone and continued further. Her body arched everytime Shaurys's lips touched her skin. He was kissing every part of her body,sometimes biting a bit as if he has got everything there and wanted to enjoy every bit of it and She was enjoying the assault Shaurya was doing to her.Now,
Shaurya held her legs and parted them while positioned himself and again thrust into her. Anokhi clenched her nails on his body and was grunting,moaning screaming Shaurys's name as if she belongs to him and she was gasping sharply. continuing with the painful discomfort he finally pulled out of her and was breathing heavily.Anokhi chuckled seeing him. How do u feel, asked Shaurya in his struggling to breathe voice.
I feel... She again chuckled and said "Wonderful".
Anokhi snuggled close to him,and he wrapped her in his arms in a possesive hold and Shaurya kissed her forehead symbolising that he would never leave her and he's got everything in that moment.Anokhi smiled and felt contended in his arms.