SNEAK PEAK INTO REALITY

Anokhi woke up as usual expecting this morning to be nice.
Suddenly her phone rang,Her childhood friend Aahir called to inform that her admission has been confirmed in Delhi's Top Institution Sabharwal Institute of Arts n Commerce !! Listening to this ANOKHI's heart swelled with pride. That admission was a way to achieve her dreams...In all these years this is what she wanted!!
She was dancing,grooving with joy!!
Then she overheard her father talking to her elder sister about ANOKHI's wedding. Her father was turning a dictator day by day. All he wanted was to get Anokhi maaried cause daughter is a burden according to him.
Anokhi got dissapointed...here she was trying her level best for her career,cleared Entrance Test of SIAC and there her father is planning to shatter her dreams.
Anokhi was so angry but then shared this good news to her elder sister expecting her to be happy for her.
But Anokhi received totally opposite response.ANOKHI's sister knew her father's reaction cause he was not really in favor of Girl's Education so sending off Anokhi to another city for studies was an impossible wish. Her sister Babli advised her to not expect alot from her life cause she's a part of an orthodox family and her dreams should be limited. She should not tell anyone about that admission and should drop this idea.
But Anokhi was determined,she was not ready to give up without even trying.
Anokhi:Birds born in cage often thinks flying is a curse... But if you wanna fly you can't decide a limit.
I want to study in SIAC and education is my right and I'll fight for my right by hook or by crook!!
On the other hand Shaurya was all into studies. All he wanted was to be Number 1 in every field.
He had that self-pressure to be the best cause he belongs to a family who owns Delhi's one of the top institution Sabharwal Institute of Arts n Commerce.
He was totally unknown by the fact that somewhere someone is preparing herself to give him a tough competition.
These scenarios actually depict two parallels between Shaurya and Anokhi and result of their expectations from life...Anokhi wanted to fly high because of it and Shaurya restricted himself because of it.