TRUTH BEHIND THE CHOICES!!

"You can't decide what should I do and what should I not"stated Shan SHAURYA'S Father.
I can't decide your life but I've the right to think of my son. Says SHAURYA'S Badi Maa.
You've snatched him from her mother, he's not ur son,you should know that..Shan contradicted!!
Shaurya was listening to all the arguments behind the door. It was a regular thing for him to go through this in his house and for all this he used to blame his mother who left him~Aastha Sabharwal.
Why Me..? Why do I've to go through this everyday...?Why can't I have a normal upbringing or a normal family...?Shaurya stated to his Best Friend Deep. He had several questions in his mind but all were unanswered!! Although He always behaved as if he doesn't care about all this infront of his family but deep down he used to get affected from all this mentally!!
That's why he used to share everything he feels to his friend cause he knew Deep would never judge him and will understand his situation.
Here, Anokhi was still in doubt how to present her Point Of View infront of her father. After suffering from all the battle of thoughts inside she finally confessed her father about taking admission in SIAC.
As usual her father denied her decision and decided to get her married as she was getting out of control according to him.
Anokhi got dissapointed.She really wanted to study further,It was her Second Year and this was really not her age to get married.For all she knew she wanted to go to SIAC so she called her Teacher, Guide, her best friend Aastha Mam. She was the only person she knew would help her. Aastha said The only way to get out of this is to run towards your destination and leave behind all those bars which are stopping you to achieve your dreams But Remember 'If you've made your mind then I'm ready to help you out but if you're not sure then this will be your biggest mistake.so think calmly!!
But Anokhi knew "Aaj Nahi to Kabhi Nahi".So she agreed to Aastha's plan.
She was ready to run in search of her dreams and informed Her Friend Aahir that she's coming.
Aastha was the light who helped Anokhi find her way... But on the other hand she was the reason SHAURYA'S life was filled with darkness!!
Isn't that weird or just the consequence of Choices....