TRUTH UNRAVELS...

Anokhi was all set for her First day at job and attending college at the same time. Although she knew managing both the things isn't an easy task but life can't be so blessed so it was important.Trisha and others wished came to wish the best for her new job but before that she got a call from Aastha. She received and Aastha wished her the best.After hanging up everyone asked who Anokhi was talking to as she already told them that she has no family currently!!Anokhi told them that she has her teacher prior over her family who always supported her,cared for her and was the reason she's standing infront of them... In SIAC!! Everyone praised Anokhi and Aastha's bond and left for their classes But
Shaurya was standing still there. Anokhi asked if he needs something but in return got a rude response.I know why you're doing it, you just want to show people that how hardworking you are and to be a statue of greatness!!But you can't fool me cause I know how much small towners like you crave for attention, stated Shaurya. Anokhi was shocked,Although she knew her equation with Shaurya wasn't that good but SHAURYA'S such statement was showing as if he hates her and she didn't know the reason yet!!
But Anokhi didn't wanted to get affected from Shaurya's word so she went back to her work instead of giving attention about what he said. Since she joined canteen for part-time she had to be there till evening so during she was wrapping up her work she saw Srishti with some guy and seeing the closeness it wasn't tough for her to realize that he's her boyfriend.After Srishti left Anokhi saw him flirting with some other girl and she came to the conclusion that this guy is cheating on Srishti. Reaching the hostel she informed Srishti about it but Srishti wasn't ready to believe her words. Anokhi tried alot but Srishti had more trust on that guy than Anokhi. Trisha told her to not interfere in Srishti's matter and let her do whatever she want to afterall it's her life but seeing other girl falling in a trap,Anokhi wasn't ready to ignore.
Meanwhile,Shaurya was so angry knowing that Anokhi is Aastha's student and thought that she sent Anokhi to spy on him as she has no place in Shaurya's life. The anger she had for Anokhi turned into hatred because of his assumptions!!
But in my view I feel he was more dissapointed than angry cause he saw Anokhi getting that affection,that care he always wanted from his mother. So his jealousy turned into hatred.
Now it'll be more interesting to see if Anokhi becomes successful in changing Shaurya's image of hers or will she receive more hate for not knowing the reason of it....