"THE DETENTION"

'You're good for nothing,I asked ur progress report from your teacher and he told me that this is the 6th time you've failed again in Physics,this is how you'll become an Engineer,said Yug's father. Yug was his only child so he had high expectations from him but Yug wasn't interested in Engineering,rather he wanted to become a professional photographer.But his father didn't allowed and here he was...struggling doing something he didn't even want to!!
Anokhi heard the conversation of yug and his father and offered helping Yug in his studies and they started studying together after college.
A group of bullies taunted Yug and called him 'LOSER'. Yug was already upset with his father's words so he punched that guy on his face and they all started fighting.Deep and others heard this and went to help yug and got indulged in the fight too. Because of causing violence in college premises Principal called Yug, Deep, Shiv and Shaurya in his office and asked them the reason behind it. But the bully guys lied and said it was yug who initiated the fight and held all four of them responsible for it. Listening to that Principal gave them the Detention on Sunday and asked them to be there. Knowing that their friends are getting punished for what they've not even done Anokhi and Trisha also supported them and got detention!!
Next day, All six of them arrived in college for their punishment and Srishti also joined them saying that she's getting bored as everyone is here.
They were sent to library for their detention and had to be there till evening.Shaurya was angry as tomorrow they had their Student Of The Year exam and he had to study and bursted out on Yug and blamed him for all this.
Noone asked you to fight,If you're so concerned about your studies you shouldn't had fought there...But now when you did it,don't blame only yug for this Mr. Nerd Sabharwal,said Anokhi. You'll support him only cause you don't want me to study so that you can top Ms. Bhalla,told Shaurya.
Listening to them arguing everyone were annoyed.After a while,Srishti jumped in between and asked for food as they were hungry.
They all were numb as noone brought anything to eat and all were hungry so Shaurya suggested to ask food from his house but since they were not allowed to go out it was a tough task to get food in library.So this idea was dropped and they decided to order food online.Shiv stole watchman's phone secretly and they ordered food. Till that time they decided to play dumb charades and Shaurya, Anokhi were in same team. But They won as Anokhi made Shaurya understand all the movies and it was shocking as the way the fight,noone expected their tuning to be this good. Finally food arrived but now it was tough to get food upstairs so Trisha brought a rope from store room and suggested tieing it to the parcel and receive it from window!!
Their idea worked and all had food peacefully.But to pass the time till evening they decided to talk and shared something about oneself noone knows. Srishti told everyone that her parents are separated and she really misses her father,Yug told about his dream and all of them shared something related to their parents only. Listening to that Anokhi got emotional as she left her parents and she never shared a good bonding with his father.Shaurya was surprised seeing Anokhi in tears and thought what happened to her but didn't asked her. Simultaneously time passed and they completed their punishment.But that Detention changed many equations and it was a reminder to everyone to look things from a different perspective!!