02

02

It's been 10AM when I woke up, I was glad
that I woke here at my hotel room because all I could remember is that I'm bad wasted last night. I try to remember what happened the whole time. I also checked my social media account and saw so many notifications.

Are these the guys last night? I don't know.

Kaagad akong bumangon para mag vacuum dahil ang daming alikabok banda sa gilid ng balcony. May naglilinis ba talaga sa kuwartong 'to? I will consult Tita Gabrielle about this next time.

After cleaning I still can't remember any single thing.

My mind ain't working so I need to call Jasper to ask what did I do that night, I think he's not drunk last night because of his high tolerance. Nanglalasing pa nga siya, eh. I try to call him on Instagram and after a seconds he finally answer it.

"Hey, thanks for waking me up." I heard him yawned next.

"What happened to me last night?" I asked and put my hand to my forehead out of frustration.

"What? Wala kang maalala? Well, ang sabi ni Kervin inuwi ka ni Alvin sa hotel room mo kagabi."

"What! I don't know who's that guy, how could you let someone do that to me, paano kung may mangyaring masama!" I shouted at him.

"Calm down, he was a trusted friend of mine and Damian, we would let no guy do something bad with you behind our back."

"Well, I trust you guys." I rolled my eyes. "What's your agenda later?" I asked before
putting down my phone on the side of the sink. I put toothpaste on my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth.

"Come with us later we're gonna go jet ski and snorkeling. Nandoon din sina Alvin." He teased.

Kumunot na naman ang noo ko dahil sa sinabi niya. Sino ba 'yan? Hindi ko naman kilala 'yan.

"I'll come so please stop teasing me, moron," I said and he just laughed. We talked for some minutes before he ended the call to get ready also.

I missed Jasper so much. We've been friends since our childhood days and I'm the first one known he's gay! He told me, we were at the beach that time when he confessed to me that he's gay. He just don't act like but sometimes, if he's tipsy of drunk. That's how real our friendship are, even when we moved at New York, our connection never end.

I shower then wear a plain white bikini and cover it with my denim shorts, tinali ko ang buhok ko into a messy bun at nagsuot na rin ng shades. I also put some sunblock to protect my skin, I smiled at the mirror as I watch my my perfect outfit, after it I left my hotel room to meet mommy. She texted me to have a breakfast with her somewhere else.

"You've been on your room for 15 hours." Mom said while we're eating, I put down the spoon and fork to look at her.

I wanted to eat in peace but this lady was not letting me, I look at her and sigh.

"I was drunk last night so I was asleep the whole hour. I'm with Pamela and the others to celebrate everyone's comeback, we need to have fun you know." I explained with my calm voice.

We're at the one restaurant here near the hotel 'cause mom can't handle the foods that people serve in the hotel. Ano na lang ang sasabihin ni Tita Gabrielle if she finds out that her younger sister prefer to eat outside than the food that people serves in her hotel.