01

01

After an hour in the plane we've finally arrived. I can rest while in the car. I can't sleep in the plane sa sobrang ingay ng katabi ko kanina sa upuan matulog kaya naman buong byahe akong mulat at nanonood lang ng movies sa laptop.

Tita Gabrielle fetch us from the airport to the island where we are gonna stay for our family vacation and where we gonna celebrate the christmas eve and new year.

"Welcome back, Jamie!" Mabilis na lumapit si Tita Meriel para yakapin si mommy at kaagad na nagsidatingan palapit sa amin ang iba ko pang mga tita para salubungin kami sa pagdating.

We are now at my aunt Gabrielle's house. They actually own a successful hotel in this town near the island, so for us. It's all free.

"How are you Juliette? Ang ganda mo." Puri ni Tita Rhian sa 'kin at hinawakan ang mahabang buhok ko. Mabilis kong inalis ang kamay niya na ikinagulat niya naman.

"How's your flight? Do you want to rest na hija?" Tita Emily asked me.

I get too shy 'cause I'm not comfortable talking to them. It's been a years since we're not that close at sobrang bata ko pa noong nag-uusap kami at sinusungitan ko pa sila.

I don't know what to react.

"I'm fine. Thank you, tita." Tipid akong ngumiti. Ang dami nilang tinatanong sa 'kin at panay lang din ang sagot ko.

I try to escape to them while they were distracting my mom. I want to rest now. Ang tagal ng byinahe namin bago nakarating dito sa isla. It's been four hours and I haven't have enough of sleep and I still don't accept the fact that we're staying here for real!

Pagpasok sa hotel ay naglakad ako mg mabilis papunta sa lobby, hinanap ko kung nasaan ang receptionist para makapag book na ng room at humingi ng susi para makapag pahinga na ako.

"Good afternoon, ma'am. Welcome to Ortega Resort. Hoy may I help you?" Masiglang bati niya paglapit ko.

"I would like to have a room."

"Did you book online for a reservation ma'am, It's holiday ma'am so we don't expect unexpected reservation because all of our rooms are already reserved."

I nodded ang get my passport from my handbag.

"I'm the relative of the owner." Sabi ko bago ipakita sa kanya ang hawak na passport. "Juliette Rose Lewis, mother of Jamie and Julio Lewis and niece of Gabrielle Ortega, I'm sure you know who I am talking about."

She nodded before looking at the lists on table and look for names.

"Is that enough explanation for you to give me a quick reservation?"

She nodded and told me that they already have reserved a room for me and my parents and we're on list of their VIP guests, how surprising. She started saying something else but I don't care at all so I just let her finish.

"The room where you will stay ma'am has a medium, size bed and has a wide comfort room and have a balcony with a jacuzzi kung saan kita po ang malawak na beach at doon rin po nasisinagan ng araw." The receptionist said with a wide smile while handing me the keys.

I just nodded and walked to the elevator. I told her that I don't have the energy to get all, all stuff inside so told her to send all of my baggage in my room. Pag dating sa sixth floor ay kaagad kong hinanap ang room number ko.