Enerjak: Reborn! (Finale Part)

Start from the beginning

On Angel Island, Julie-Su, Archimedes, and Locke watch the battle unfold in the sky.

"Whoa! I can't believe they survived that!" Julie-Su exclaims in shock and awe.

"They won't forever. None of us will," Locke states. "That fool shouldn't have stopped me..."

"Oh, would you stop it?!" Julie-Su yells at Locke. "You've had plenty of chances to destroy the son you hate!"

"I-I don't hate Knuckles!" the elder echidna defends. "B-but he's become--!"

Archimedes leap from Julie-Su's hand and up to Locke.

"Everything else worked to create... it was our training and your experiments on his DNA and Chaos Energy... that's what lead to this," the ant tells the echidna. "But he is not a mistake to be buried, Locke! We are as much fo blame, if not more."

Julie-Su narrows her eyes at Locke before running off, Archimedes teleporting to her to join her.

"Come on, Archimedes. Let's see if we can find a way to help Sonic and Y/n," she says as she runs off, "and the Guardian we love enough to rescue!"

The two leave Locke to himself and his thoughts. However, meanwhile nearby, Super Sonic and Super Y/n were still battling Enerjak in the air. The Destructix watch from below in awe, while Anarchy just clicks his teeth and crosses his arms.

"What now, Sleuth?" Simion asks his leader.

"Dr. Finitevus only paid us to watch over that weapon," Sleuth states as he takes out a Warp Ring. "We're done here, Destructix. Fall back."

The dog tosses the Warp Ring into the air and makes a portal. The Destructix all head in... all but Scourge and Anarchy which Fiona notices.

"Scourge? Anarchy?" the fox questions. "Aren't you coming?"

"Actually, sweets, we've got a better idea," Scourge says, making Anarchy look at him. "See, last time I tangled with Sonic, he said some stuff. It got me thinking... about who I am now. About what I can really do."

He takes out a Warp Ring and tosses it into the air, but it shined brighter than the one Sleuth used.

"So I super-charged my Warp Ring to take us where I can get those answers."

"I don't know..." Fiona was unsure. "Leave Mobius?"

"Please! This place is gonna get torn apart by those three," Anarchy states and points at the battle above. "And no matter how much I wanna watch it and even help with all that anarchy, my best bud comes first."

"Dr. Finitevus probably planned for this to happen," Scourge states. "So that means there's nowhere on Mobius we can run to."

Anarchy leaps into the Warp Ring first, yelling put "CANNONBALL!" as Scourge leads Fiona into the portal.

"Come on, baby. It'll be fun!"

"It always is with you."

They both walk into the Warp Ring, and it shrinks into nothingness.

Back in the air, Super Y/n had Enerjak in a headlock before Super Sonic flies back and nabs his helmet off. Enerjak growls in anger as Super Sonic waves the golden helmet around.

"There! Now you look more like Knuckles!" the golden hedgehog states.

"Feeling more like him now?" the golden-haired human asks.

Enerjak growls and lets out some energy, sending Super Y/n flying away. Then he covers his hand in energy and swipes it at Super Sonic.

"If I can't destroy you, I'll simply send you away!" he says as Super Sonic's form turns into green bubbled and then disappears.