<< . . like you. >> he brought out quietly.

He started on the ground. It was all very uncomfortable for him.

A boy doesn't like another boy, that's easy . . .

<< Disgusting. >>

Izuku didn't speak the truth. He didn't find Zakima disgusting! Not at all . . .

Izuku likes Zakima too, very much . . too much. That’s just not right.

<< Wh-what? >>

.
.

<< You heard me, Zakima. My dad says it's not natural. It is strange. You are strange, Zakima. >>

<< You are right . . I'm sorry. We're still friends, right, Izu-chan? >> he asked, but he smiled. It wasn't his real smile. It hurt to see him like that.

<< Yeah, I think that's okay, Zaki. >>

× × ×

———

《 Monday, 4:31 p.m. 》

<< Not Shota! >>

<< Why? >>

<< Because you oversalt that food?! >>

Izuku watched them. Every step. Every damn step.

He wasn't a stalker, no. He just wanted to know why?

It's abnormal, but they're still together. 2 men. Together. You are gay even though it is forbidden.

How come? And why are you allowed to be them? Because they are heroes. Heroes, villains and all other people are forbidden to be gay, right?

At least that was what his father told him. He still remembered.

× × ×

<< Again all these fagots on the TV, again! >>

His eyes met Izuku's still innocent and confused eyes.

<< Izuku. Come here, little one. Come on. >>

Izuku moved slowly to the broken sofa in which his father was sitting and skillfully crossed the empty bottles and other garbage.

<< Do you see that? >>

He pointed with his forefinger at the small television in front of him that was showing a kind of documentary.

You can see 2 young men who were arm in arm and kissing. In the background one could hear a voice talking about the now permitted marriage of same-sex people.

<< That’s just repulsive, you understand? >>

Izuku didn't understand, but he nodded anyway. He was just 5 years old at the time.

<< Promise me you'll never be someone like that, okay? >>

Izuku nodded again.

<< Good. Otherwise I'll be forced to turn your head by hand. >> he informed him.

<< Go play again before the whore comes back. >>

× × ×

<< Izuku. Is everything OK? >> asked Aizawa who suddenly appeared in front of him.

Izuku just nodded.

<< When is the meal ready? >>

° • ° • °

NOTE: THANKS FOR READING !

———