[35]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

《 Thursday, 10:42 a.m. 》

Not often, Katsuki was invited to other people because of his behavior.

He himself was a little surprised at the invitation to come into the house, but it was better than having his mother yell at something about something.

In order not to get infected with Hitoshi, Izuku went to his room with Katsuki.

Katsuki looked at Izuku's sparsely furnished room and ran a hand over the white walls.

'I really thought he was all in black, but almost everything is in white. 'he remarked with a smile.

Katsuki landed on Izuku's bed with a small 'uff' sound that left his mouth.

<< Down. >> Izuku ordered him as he watched Katsuki make himself comfortable on his bed.

<< Or what? Izu-chan? >> Katsuki annoyed him with the nickname.

Izuku's eyes widened in shock at the nickname.

<< Izu-chan . . >>

<< Izu-chan look! >>

<< I told you, Izu-chan! >>

<< I-Izu-chan?! >>

<< Do you really think Izu-chan? >>

<< Yes, Izu-chan! >>

<< I would never lie to you, Izu-chan! >>

He didn't realize that he ran up to the bed, grabbed Kastuki by the collar, and tied him to the bed.

With his legs and arms he held him tight so that he could neither get up from the bed to free himself from the position and so that he could not use his quirk on Izuku at the moment.

Katsuki is just like Izuku 12, but despite his age, his quirk is extremely strong and could seriously injure Izuku.

Izuku had no control over his own quirk, but Katsuki had full control over his own.

Even if he were to attack Izuku with only small explosions, Izuku could not defend himself without using his quirk.

Izuku could only avoid the explosions, but the smoke would block his view and with injured or narrowed eyes he could not defend himself either, because the loud noises would make him not know exactly where Katsuki is in the room.

<< At this point you cannot use your quirk without harming yourself. The likelihood of damage to your hearing or body is high. >> Izuku explained in a clear voice.

From Izuku's long-drawn-out notes, the boy knew about Kastuki's quirk.

<< Ah- a few abrasions don't bother me! >> Kastuki tried to hold back and Izuku knew that Katsuki was getting ready to attack because his hand was slowly warming up.

<< I'm not that stupid either. Of course I know that, but if you are deaf it won't do you any good either. >>

Katsuki's eyes widened in Shock.

How should he become a hero when he has lost his hearing? How should a dream come true?

The blond gritted his teeth angrily and let his hand cool.

Now Izuku had him completely under control, because he knew that Kastuki absolutely wants to become a hero and Katsuki had never heard of a hero who no longer has a hearing.

Cliché. Of course, with his quirk, Katsuki could be a hero, even thought he's deaf, but he didn't need to know that at this moment.

<< All I ask of you is one thing, Katsuki Bakugo. Never call me Izu-chan again! >>

Izuku's eyes were filled with sadness and hatred. His voice was trembling and Katsuki had never been so scared in his life.

Izuku had always been very calm and chilled before. There were never any problems except a few harmless brawls or arguments.

Katsukis swallowed hard before reluctantly nodding.

° • ° • °

NOTE: THANKS FOR READING !

———