[22]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

《 Thursday, 3:22 p.m. 》

That same afternoon, Hitoshi told Aizawa and Hizashi what had happened with tears in their eyes.

He left out the argument he had with Izuku. He himself didn't know why, but he just did it.

Aizawa promised to deal with the matter, but Hitoshi couldn't hide Izuku's words. Ä

[<< Why don't you hurt him? >>]

[<< A hero? >>]

[<< Why do you want to become someone who only cares about yourself, just wants fame and money? >>]

[<< Would you like to be someone like that? >>]

Hot tears ran down his cheeks. His brother told him himself, just like everyone else.

[<< You cannot become a hero! >>]

His heart contracted. He's been told since he got his quirk.

<< Why? Why me? >> he asked himself and began to cry bitterly.

He rolled up in his blanket and didn't notice Hizashi, who was standing at the door of his room and watching him.

He wanted to talk to Hitoshi about the incident, but now he must first comfort him and talk him through well.

With slow steps he stepped into the room of the still crying boy.

<< Hitoshi, please tell me the truth. What happened? >> he asked and sat carefully on the edge of the bed.

Hitoshi shook his head histically.

He didn't want to tell his papa what happened, but he didn't want to lie to him either.

A slight but sad smile graced Hizashi's lips.

<< You don't have to tell me, but it would take a load off your shoulders afterwards. You can tell me and Shota everything, okay? >>

Hitoshi shook his head slowly to look into Hizashi's eyes. They radiated warmth and acceptance.

Hitoshi went through his thoughts again. He was trying to make a reasonable sentence that didn't sound completely weird or stupid.

<< Is it your quirk? >> Hizashi interrupted his thoughts.

Hitoshi tilted his head and dug his fingernails into his pant leg.

<< I understand. >>

He moved cautiously closer not to frighten the younger one.

He gently put his arms around him and pulled him into a gentle hug. Hitoshi stiffened at first, but hugged him back after a few seconds.

<< I think it's wonderful. >> Hitoshi held his breath.

'What?'

<< It's special, you could work underground and trap villains. >>

He looked Hitoshi in the eye with a warm smile and hugged him tighter to his chest.

<< I also thought that I can't become a hero, I mean my ability is to scream. >> Hitoshi gave a chuckle at Hizashi's comment.

<< But look at me, I'm a hero and I'm working on the Yuei! Therefore, you shouldn't give up and hold on to your dream. >>

---

That day, Hitoshi fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Someone believes in him, someone thinks he could become a hero.

° • ° • °

NOTE: THANKS FOR READING !

———