[47]

|Problem Child?!|

° • ° • °

《 Monday, 3:10 p.m. 》

One look at the sky told Hizashi that it would start to rain soon. The sky was almost completely covered with dark clouds on one side.

<< We'd better hurry. >> he suggested Izuku, who nodded in agreement.

———

《 Monday, 3:38 p.m. 》

<< How was it, Izuku? >> was the first thing Izuku heard from Hitoshi after entering the house a little tired from the stress.

For some time the relationship between the two brothers has improved a lot.

They could talk to each other like normal siblings or even friends and confide in each other a lot.

Izuku even talked about his then best friend Zakima from time to time, something he has never confided to anyone before.

<< Good. I got some information about Recovery Girl and her quirk. >> he proudly told about his new knowledge.

<< Have a look at Hito-kun upstairs in your room at the information you have received. >> suggested Hizashi happily.

At short notice, Izuku decided to do so and followed Hitoshi up the stairs to his room.

———

《 Monday, 3:50 p.m. 》

Hizashi almost watered his mouth as he looked down at his finished sandwich. He hadn't eaten much in the morning and it didn't look like the kids were hungry yet, so this delicious smelling sandwich with cheese was more than enough.

With the sandwich in hand, he made himself comfortable on the couch and turned on the television in front of him.

If Hitoshi caught him like that, he would complain that he is allowed to eat on the coach and he is not.

He pushed the thought of Hitoshi's complaints into the background and zapped between different channels a few times until he stopped on a news channel.

'𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐬!'

Hizashi groaned in annoyance. He wasn't really against the media, but sometimes he understood Aizawa and his hatred of the news.

Heroes are people. It was normal for them to make mistakes too.

Heroes are people.

~~~

Heroes are people, Izuku understood that too.

———

× × ×

<< Izu-chan. I . . >>

Zakima was trembling all over. His legs, arms, hands, . . it even seemed to him that his face was trembling. His cheeks were tinted a dark red and tears were evident in his purple eyes.