I let out a small chuckle and shook my head, "You're adorable, Leah."

"I know, thanks." She replied cheekily. "I'll see you soon, Eirene. Take care."

"You, too. And, once again, thanks." I said and walked her to the door.

As soon as she stepped outside, she stopped and stared at something in front of her in pure shock.

I frowned and opened the door wider to have a look at what's going on. A shiny red sports car stood outside the mansion gate and a tall man was leaning against the passenger.

He was tapping away carelessly on his phone and his eyes were covered with black shades. As if he sensed us looking at him, he looked up and took off his shades to reveal a pair of deep green eyes.

A charming smile lit up his face as soon as he saw Leah who, by the way, was gaping at him.

"Leah, do you know him?" I asked, turning to look at her.

She nodded her head in a daze, her eyes unmoving from the man who now stood straight.

I signaled the guards to let him through and they opened the gates for him.

"No! What are you doing?!" Leah broke out of her trance and whisper shouted.

I frowned, "What do you mean? You said you knew him."

She mirrored my frown and nodded thoughtfully, "Yes, I did say that. Didn't I?"

"What's wrong?" I placed a hand on her arm, in concern. "Is he your ride home?"

"He's a stalker." Leah groaned.

Before I could say anything in response, the man was now directly standing in front of us and spoke up, "No, I am not. I dropped you here, remember?"

Leah ground her teeth in annoyance and looked away. The man turned to me and flashed me a chivalrous smile, "Thank you for letting me in. I was just here to pick her up."

I smiled back in courtesy, "No problem. If you don't mind me asking, who are you?"

"Oh, I am sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. Ryan. Ryan Esposito." He introduced while extending his hand.

I shook his hand with a small smile, "Nice to meet you, Ryan. I am Eirene."

"Ah! Leah told me. You're getting married, right? Congratulations." He said.

"Thank you. You both are friends?" I asked and glanced at Leah who was resembled a smaller version of the sun, given the amount of heat she was radiating.

More like anger.

"For now, yes." Ryan replied while smirking at Leah who scoffed.

"You wish, Esposito." She snarled at him.

"I wish much more than that, bella ragazza." He winked, in return.

I concealed a knowing smile and looked back at Ryan, "If you're a friend to Leah, please do come to our wedding. We'd be glad to have you."

From my peripheral vision, I saw Leah's head snapping in my direction at a lightning speed.

"That's so kind of you. I will surely come with Leah." He smiled widely.

"Eirene, he's not my friend. He just dropped me here because my car broke down and he happened to be at the spot. Come to think of it, he's been following me ever since I ran into him outside that café, the other day. Besides, he's Sia's acquaintance, not mine!" Leah rambled in one breath.