"Are you moving to more explicit content because everyone is?" Charlemagne asked.

"Of course not." I said laughing. "We've always had potty mouths."

"We were given one hundred percent creative freedom." Rachel said. "Once you see the credits on the album you gonna notice everyone involved is a friend. We only worked with our friends and had a great time doing it."

"Yeah, we heard about your session from Sevyn." Angela said. "You had them pick side a or b and that's what side they would write or sing or rap on."

"Yep and some of those songs are gonna surprise you with whose featured on it." I said.

"Your mother does very well with duos." Angela said. "Chloe and Halle are signed to your mother as well?"

"Yeah, their signed to Parkwood the label and we're on Roc Nation but you know it's all family and they got some fire coming." I said.

"They on the album?" Charlemagne asked.

"Maybe." Rachel said. "But their project that's coming out is gonna be insane."

"Now the blogs been talking Ms. Carter." Charlemagne said.

"Talking about what?" I asked laughing. "What this time?"

"A Ms. Jessica Reid is saying you allegedly jumped her back in the day." He said.

"Well that's funny. Court said I was jumped and in the hospital but okay." I said shrugging.

"She's saying after the fact."

"Well I wasn't court ordered to be at any case hearings so I don't know what's she's talking about." I said. "I was in court when she and three or four other girls were charged with a guilty verdict. That's all I know."

"Can't get clout from something back in high school." Rachel said.

"Look. She got her clout. I hope she does something positive with it." I said.

"You wish her well." Angela said.

"Of course. I wish her health. I wish her wealth. I wish her insight so she can see herself." I said and Rachel bust out laughing and so did I.

"Sheesh." Envy said. "I don't want no beef with you."

"She'll drown you in Ace." Charlemagne said laughing. "On the video you told her to drown. You had me laughing for a week."

I shook my head. Not one of my proudest moments but mama ain't raise no bitch.

"How's the family ladies. You're both mothers." Angela asked.

"Everyone is great." Rachel said. "Sade is two going on seventeen."

I laughed cause she not wrong.

"Terrible twos?" Charlemagne and Envy said.

"Yeah." Rachel said nodding. "DJ wasn't like that at two so I thought she'd be cool like her brother. I was so wrong."

"Andre woke up my height and now I feel short in my house." I said laughing.

"He's thirteen?" Envy asked.

"Gonna be in August." I said. "He just woke up one morning and we were the same height I swear. He's getting a little mustache already. I just can't deal."

"Damien is getting busy in Philly." Envy said.

"Yeah, he is." Rachel said smiling.

"A.I has been said that he sees a lot of himself in Damien." Envy said.