"You have the Breakfast Club live in the morning. They start at six." She said.

"We doing the live show? Ugh, we gotta be up at like four thirty." I said. "We gotta do make up?"

My mom looked at her watch. "If you want to look alive. Yeah, you do."

I sighed. "That means no cursing, talk about your album and don't talk about what you don't wanna talk about. They usually don't get too personal but you never know."

I nodded and the door opened again and it was Ciera.

"Nice tonight." I said dapping her up and she laughed.

"Are y'all going to the hookah spot with everyone?"

I looked at Rachel and she shrugged. "Yeah, we'll slide through."

"Who did you ask to go?" My mom asked looking at Ciera.

"I'm eighteen so I asked myself." She said and I bust out laughing. I wish I could've said that when I was eighteen.

"Ma, she'll come home with us. No worries." I said smiling.

"Mmm hmm, Breakfast Club at six." She said before leaving out the door.

"Bye Ju!" I yelled cause he was waiting for her at the door.

"Y'all ready to go?" Ciera asked.

"You gonna be ready for the grave you keep talking to your mom like that." Rachel said laughing as we got up.

"Ha ha." Ciera said dryly.

We got ready to go to the Hookah Spot.

Next Morning
The Breakfast Club, Power 105

"Good morning, good morning. We are the breakfast club and this morning we have some very tired guests." DJ Envy said laughing as I yawned.

"They did perform last night at Terminal 5." Angela said.

"Thank you!" I said.

"It's Chanel and Rachel!" Charlemagne said.

"Good morning y'all." Rachel said.

"Morning." I said.

"We heard y'all went partying after the show." Charlemagne said.

"We didn't party after our show." I said laughing. "The party was our show. We went to chill at a hookah spot with our crew. That's all."

"Sounds like a good night. Y'all released your single last night "Up Wit It" and Envy played it for us. Y'all got a banger on your hands." He said.

"Thank you."

"We heard it's gonna be a double album this time around." Angela said.

"Yeah, we were sitting on a bunch of tracks and we worked with a lot of people. We wanted every song to be on the album honestly." Rachel said.

"Who on the album?" Envy asked.

"We not saying yet but it's an all female album. Meaning all woman no men anywhere." I said.

"Isn't your father executive producer?" Charlemagne asked.

"Normally but not this go round. He understood. He has yet to hear the album." I said.

"Wait, what?" Envy said. "All labels listen-"

"So far the only person that has heard the album in full besides my mom is Des, oh sorry, Ms.Perez." I said laughing. "She vouched for it."

"When you gonna play it for your dad? I mean this first single is different from your others." Envy said. "Very explicit."

"Well Rachel and I are twenty-seven years old and are grown woman and we'll rap about whatever we want. That's something my dad had to learn about us." I said.