The Adoption

Shuri's Pov

I woke up early still cuddled into Pete's chest he is a heavy sleeper so i move out from under his arm moving inside the room and pick him an outfit out for the day this will be his first time going somewhere as a royal so i choose him a nice outfit fit for a royal leaving it on his bed with a note. I head to my lab where I'm greeted by Xyo "Good morning mother, how may I help?" I giggled a month after me and Peter started courting. We changed our nicknames to Mother and Father in Xyo's coding. We also added her to our Kimono beads so we always have access to her. "Xyo what size ring does Peter wear? I already know I want it to look like I just need a size.'' After a pause she responds "He wears a ring size 9 mother." With that I set to work with some vibranium and small rose gold. After about an hour I was completely putting it in a box and heading to my room to change.

T'Challa's Pov

I stood with Bucky and M'Baku in my office talking about Peter. We woke up about an hour ago and had been discussing the child. We realized that in order to be able to keep Peter out of the system someone would need to be his guardian. Bucky had volunteered so we stood in my office signing papers to transfer Peter's care to Bucky. May had asked me to be her Power of Attorney Peter happily agreed not knowing how to take care of the things. "I hope Peter agrees to this I know it's kind of out of nowhere.'' After the papers were ready we headed to breakfast. As we entered, I saw the 4 Dora Milaje who would be accompanying us. My mother, Shuri and Peter were there as we came in and took our seats. M'Baku sat next to Okoye while Bucky sat next to Ayo at the end of the table Shuri sat across from my mother and Peter across from M'Baku and next to Shuri. I sat at the head of the table and conversations rolled freely with many laughs until it was time to head to the jet. Everyone split ways leaving Bucky M'Baku, Shuri, Ramonda, Peter, and me. I notice a ring on my sister's finger.

Peters Pov

"So you finally asked Peter?" T'Challa asked looking at Shuri's ring as i blush and scratch my head

"Uhm yes last night I had Ramonda blessing of course." I responded

"I could not think of a better man for my sister. The gods chose you." T'Challa said hugging me

"Actually I brought my fiancé a gift I made this morning." Shuri adds handing Peter a small ring box when he opens it a ring inside made of Black vibranium with the rose gold wrapped around it with the words 'semper et aeternum' written on it in cursive. Peter smiles sliding it on, fitting effortless the hugs Shuri kissing her. The adults look in awe before T'Challa clears his throat "before we go to ask you something Peter." This gets my attention but my hand stays in Shuri's "To keep you from having to go in the system Bucky here has offered to adopt you, the papers are already filled out all you have to do is sign and it is done." I thought for a moment "where do I sign?" I ask enthusiastically and I am handed papers after I turn to Bucky and say "Can i call you dad? I think it would be fun to mess with the avengers with it." Causing many laughs "of course son." is what Bucky replies as we all get in the aircraft and head to New York.

Tony's Pov

Today marks the 5 month anniversary of Peter's death I've taken it rough I wanted to hide in my lab all day and watch his videos and listen to his voice mails but the Wakandans are coming for an important meeting about a incoming threat so I drag myself out of bed and into the shower just pushing myself into the steps Pepper has been my rock through this all but she has a company to run and our wedding to plan so she cant hold my hand through the day but she will be there to greet them with us. As I head to the main kitchen all the other avengers greet me when I enter I greet them back enjoying breakfast until I get a call saying the POA of May Parker will be pulling the plug today around 2pm so I head to the hospital and sit with her for an hour and then I say my final goodbye thinking at least she will get to see Peter again. I head back to the compound picking up lunch for everyone on the way before getting prepped for the Wakandans to arrive.

Around 1:45pm all the avengers and extras make it to the landing pad waiting for the guest to arrive since this is a political meeting we have all worn nice suits and dresses. We stood in a row to greet them like an assembly line with Everett Ross was before me so he could introduce everyone then it was me, Pepper, MJ, Rhodes, Clint, Natasha, Steve, Sam, Vision, Wanda, Loki, Thor, Bruce, and then Ned. Ned and MJ started interning for us after the funeral for Peter. We felt as though we owed them. (for story I'm going to say   and Mj know Peter has been in Wakanda because when he would come to visit May they would meet him there.)