Hanuman and Bast

Peters Pov

I've been in Wakanda from 3 months now tomorrow I will head back to the palace Shuri went back to day to get a report from all the scientist and make sure her lab is ready so we can hang out tomorrow, Today M'Baku said he wished to take me somewhere secret so that is how i found myself walking through a small passage with him silently walking to the destination when we are there is a room with a statue or Hanuman M'Baku turns to me and says "This is the Shrine of the Jabari tribe only true warriors are invited here and those who wish to enter but are not invited and harmed trying to enter nobody outside of the Jabari tribe has ever been able to enter this room but a few night ago he came to me in a dream, he asked me to bring you here." silence fell over them as Peter took this in and they nodded saying "It is an honor but why me? I am no one special, I am just a kid from Queens." M'Baku grinned and smiled "Because you are one of the first outsiders to be welcomed by Wakanda, you help those in need, you are a brave warrior, you are faster smarter and stronger than all most all yet you stay humble, our god of course would take an interest in you come there is something you must do if you trust me." As he walks to a pit of something I follow him saying "of course I trust you M'Baku'' he turns to me as we reach the pit "This is the all knowing pit the dust is made of powdered rocks mixed with dirt from the surface it allows those he chooses to meet him you must lay down and be covered with it." he says while motioning for Peter to do so. Peter lays down in the middle of the pit while M'Baku starts chanting covering him with the dust soon everything goes black for Peter then he sits up straight and find himself in a room but M'Baku is gone replace with another man he can make out to be Hanuman from all the depictions he has seen he holds out a hand to Peter "Come here child I wish to look you over." He spoke in a deep voice. Peter stands and walks to him, allowing the god to look him over. "Welcome to my realm child. I have heard much about you from Bast. We are both interested in you." Peter looks at him and smiles kindly until a voice behind him makes him turn to look at who is speaking "Don't not scare the child Hanuman though he is quite interesting." Peter figures out she was Bast from what he has heard as she makes her way to Peter and Hanuman sits next to Peter "child we have come together you must be protected at all cost my child." Peter stares in confusion "but why?"

"Long ago a war tore our tribes apart, now the new panther has begun to bridge. You are crucial to this bridge building." Hanuman spoke

"There is so much pain yet you carry yourself as though it is nothing, my child. You must remember that others will help you carry the weight. All you must do is ask them." Bast said as she laid her head in peters lap he was sitting in a chair in front of Hanuman

"I don't share that because they would see me ask weak." he said sadly

"Child, what you have gone through makes you who you are, everything you have encountered has made you stronger, so will you be the strongest warrior." Hanuman said softly

"My child, we also brought you here for another reason. There is a war coming without you the toll will be heavy on all, we have seen that with our help you shall shine bright on the battlefield." Bast spoke

"Why me? And what war?" Peter asked

"You, because you are a true warrior, not only do you stop those in search of harming others, you make sure those in trouble are safe. Many warriors do one or the other but you possess the power of both." Hanuman preached causing peter to smile

"And the war is for a power called the infinity stones a titan is coming with his army for them you have a year to this day for his arrival child you will go through pain getting there you must face old demons in order to win and new friend will need to be made and you have much training to do so we grant you a few gifts before you leave us child."

Peter sat in silence and ponders it but comes to the conclusion he always does

"Okay my gods if this is true I must protect everyone."

Hanuman reaches out handing him what looks to be a pen

"This is a gift from me personally. When you click the button it shall turn into the sword of my fallen champion. It is stronger than vibranium and I choose you to have it, passing it down to the next generation of Wakanda protectors." Hanuman said as Best lifted her head from his lap handing him a matching necklace and bracelet "This my child is a special necklace you must wear at all times it grants my protection to the wear and the bracelet is to give to the Love of the wearer of the necklace." Taking it peter puts both pen and bracelet in his pocket while putting the necklace on

"Finally we give you this." then push a bike to him "this is the prophecy in which we instill in you and trust the panther and ape to guide you Spider." they said in unison before hugging Peter who drifted back sitting up breathing harshly.