Citizenship and Courting

Peters pov

Peters has now been in Wakanda for months when he was tested on the same level of intelligence as Shuri so they are taught the same material all of which is later years of college material. He and Shuri are best friends as of right now though there is some attraction between the two they won't admit it yet. Peter visited May every weekend two weeks ago. She was hospitalized when he found out about the cancer. He was heartbroken but is pushing through it. T'challa helped him box up the apartment and he has all these things in a secure location in Wakanda. May got rid of the apartment since neither will be returning to it. T'challa graciously has offered Peter a job in Wakanda as an engineer working directly with Shuri so he pays for May's bills and has plenty left over. Today he walked into Shuri's lab and was greeted by an excited Shuri. She showed him the design for a new suit for him. It came in the form of a necklace like T'challa except a spider emblem and was made out of vibranium to protect him; it had most of the features his old suit had. "Now I saved the fun part of working with you. We are going to make an AI for your suit." Both teens got excited and began working on an AI. After hours of working they finally added her to the suit and lab "Hello I am Xyo, your personal AI how can I help you today?" came a Wakandain accent the giggled and hugged over there great work before getting lost in each other's eyes for a moment too long Peter cleared his throat and said this is amazing. I bet we could annoy T'challa with it as well." They shared a look and ran to find him. He was strolling the palace grounds when they found him and practically dragged him to the lab and had him enter before them. When he entered he heard "King Kitty cat has entered thy lab." and he stared at the ceiling before at the children "I do not like my nickname." before leaving as they laughed before Peter took the new suit for a spin after a few modifications it was perfect for now. He swung around helping in Wakanda where he could, the people were confused at first but ended up falling in love with the Spider-ling. During supper with the royals Ramonda gently smiled at Peter and said "So you have been here for a month, you have a job, a home , a new suit, have any girls caught your eye?" she gave him an all knowing look as he smiled "one has though I don't know if here family will approved of me as an outsider.'' They all laughed and joked the night away when Shuri and T'challa headed for bed but Ramonda asked Peter to stay. "Child I see how you look at my daughter I could think of anyone better to love her as much as I do except you" she hands him a small box inside a bracelet "This bracelet signifies the courting of a royal who is not currently on the throne give it to her and she will accept." She hugs him as he smiles and cries "I don't know how to ever repay you for all you have done." Peter said "protect my daughter with your life, love her and take care of her is all I ask in return." he nods, giving her the Wakanda forever sign before heading to bed. The next morning he and T'challa have breakfast together "Peter I know my mother gave you the courting bracelet for Shuri I just want to inform you I can think of no better man for my sister but if you hurt her i will hunt you." Peter smiles brightly, "Of course your majesty, I wouldn't even harm her." "You are a good kid and a brave warrior and we would like you to officially become a citizen of Wakanda Peter." Peter sat in silence "Really? I would love to." After breakfast he headed to the lab where Shuri was working on kimono beads. "Hey Shuri, I have a question." Peter said She turned to face him "I have a gift for you as well but ask your question first." "would you be my girlfriend and maybe go on a date with me?" Peter asked, pulling out the courting bracelet Shuri gaped like a fish for a minute before smiling and hugging him "of course white boy, oh come I made you your own Kimono Beads since you've become a citizen this afternoon." handing him the bracelet until the afternoon she taught him how to use it and all the different uses it had. Finally the afternoon came and he gather with the council of Wakanda T'challa spoke "Today I have asked you here to invite Peter Parker to become a citizen of Wakanda you may know him as the Spider-ling seen helping around Wakanda he also vowed to protect my sister and is currently courting her." With this said the council voted on his citizenship, all of them agreeing to it. Then Peter received his Tattoo "welcome UPetros to Wakanda." They cheered many giving him a hug before leaving until it was just the royals and another man "Peter met M'Baku The Leader of the Jabari Tribe." Peter gently smiles at the man, "Hello, I'm Peter Parker or Spider-Man. It's nice to meet you." M'Baku studied the child for a moment and then responded "Peter, is here you will start training soon, allow me to join you and teach you the Jabari way of fighting?" "Really? That would be amazing, so cool I can't wait!" Peter exploded with energy T'challa and M'Baku laughed saying they had to speak leaving the kids to run to the lab before supper.