The Phone calls

May Pov

Peter has been missing for a week no call no nothing me and the avengers and his friends were getting scared I had just got home flipping through bills and mail when the phone rang it was a number from Wakanda? That's weird so I picked it up "Hello? Who is this?" I say

"Aunt may? Peter , I'm so sorry, Aunt May." tears slid down may face at the sound of his voice

"Where are you? What happened?" i demand

"I'm in Wakanda. I got hooked on the vulture pack and flew her unconscious. I just woke up and finally have my memories back."

"Are you okay now?" I Ask

"Yeah the fixed me up really well but King T'challa asked me to stay for a year as a foreign exchange student May he is the Black panther who fought in Germany." May let out a breath this kid always getting into an adventure Tears sliding down her face.

"Of course we can get you switched over to their school and The avenger will be happy to know you are alive and well."

There was a pause

"May you maybe not tell them where I am or anything?"

"I mean I can do that but why peter?"

Peter tells May what he had told the Royals about the avengers to say she was lived was an understatement

"Peter, I fully support this decision. When will I get to see you again?"

"That's the best part, I can come see you every weekend, Aunt May!"

"Alright I'll see you Saturday now may i speak with this King of Wakanda?"

"Of course let me get him"

T'challa Pov

"Of course let me get him" Peter says smiling and looks at me

"My Aunt wants to speak with you. I'm just to make sure I'm safe." I nod and smile taking the phone

"Hello? My name is T'challa, King of Wakanda and Black panther." I say into the phone

"Hi, I'm May Parker. Peter , my aunt. I speak to you privately. Peter has enhanced hearing." She says getting my attention I look at Peter and nod walking out of the room and far down the hallway "so how can I help you May?"

Mays Pov

Tear ran down her faces as she reader a doctor's notice

T'Challa Pov

"You may not know this but I am Peter's last living relative; his parents and his uncle are all dead." T'challa grew pity for the boy

"May I ask how?"

"His parents died when he was five and Ben, my husband , died when he was 14 shot and died in Peter's arms."

T'challa had a tear running down his face

"I understand you're worried about him, so I promise to protect him with my life in May."

"That's not what I needed to tell you. I have Terminal Brain cancer. There won't be a way to stop it without damaging my brain and I don't want to lose my memories of him. That is no way to live."

T'challa took a deep breath

"I'm sorry to hear this May even our technology would harm a part of your brain if we tried."

"I just want him to have a place after I leave this world where he will be loved, protected and respected."

"I will give him all of this May, but I must ask, would you wish to stay here with us? So you can spend more time with him?"

"No every weekend will be fine. He needs to learn to build his own path soon but not too fast."

"I understand thank you. I will send the information to you for transferring and what not and know May this is my personal phone call me anytime you wish to speak."

"Of course T'challa thank you, you seem like a good man, tell him I said I larb you? I'm going to head to bed." with that she ended the call

T'challa cried in the hall for a few minutes until the general and Ramonda approached him.

"My dear son, what is wrong?" she asked

He filled the general in to the point Ramonda knew and then filled both in on the phone call he just had the all weeped

"He is a strong warrior both physically and mentally" Okoye says "I would enjoy the honor of training him anytime he wishes." with that she walks away. Ramonda smirks "Only here a week and has everyone around his finger." She says "He is a good kid. I only hope to keep my promise." T'challa responds as the walk back to the room Peter and Shuri were in "May said yes you may stay on the condition you must visit every weekend no matter what you will be privately tutored with Shuri we will give you attest tomorrow to judge what level of school you required Yes?" Peter smiled and nodded "Thank you for everything" T'challa smiled at the boy "Also she said I Larb You and get some sleep." with that the Royals left Peter to sleep.

Tony's Pov

I lost the kid. How could I? I didn't watch him enough. I stayed up the past week searching and if I was asleep someone was searching for him. Finally we received a call that it was may. "May? Have you heard something?" There was a moment of silence. "No nothing Tony, I was seeing if you had heard something." she said with venom I deserve it. I lost her nephew. "No, I'm so sorry. May I don't know what happened? I can't find him anywhere." "Well I'll talk to you later tony." and she hung up. I cried and threw something across the lab. Damn it kid where are you?