The beginning

It was a young night in New York for the Young spider ling Out of nowhere he was attacked by The Vulture he hit a piece on his pack and took off losing unconsciousness. Until he hit something hard and damn did it hurt his eyes flickered open and close as he faded in and out of unconsciousness voices were heard ".... Stay.....Spider ling...." And then he was asleep. Until he woke up in some machine lab looking thing he sat up fast breathing heavily "Spider ling your awake." A thick male accent came as he looked over "who are you?" he asked the man in black robes. "I'm T'challa but you know me as the Black Panther." T'challa said "How would I know you?" Peter asked when the nerve began to set in and T'challa looked at the young boy and asked "what is the last thing you remember?" Peter looked down as some memories came to him but most were blurry. "I was on a field trip and I was bit by a spider.... My uncle was shot and then....I...II..I can't remember." He said T'challa studied him for a moment "alright it seems you will stay here until your memory recovers you may stay in the palace with us, come it's time for supper." He helped Peter to his Feet and walked down the hall to the dining room. On the way Peter asked "where am I?" "Wakanda." T'challa responded finally when he arrived at the dining room he helped Peter sit across from Ramonda Shuri next to her and T'challa sat at the head of the table and began to eat. "Hello child, I am Ramonda, Queen mother of Wakanda. Welcome to our home." Ramonda said with a gentle smile to the child. Peter starts with a stutter "Th..Thank you your majesty my name is Peter Parker Ma'am." Ramonda replies "please call me Ramonda."

"Yes Miss. Ramonda" Peter responds

Shuri giggles at his formalness

"The white boy is so formal." Shuri say

"Maybe you could learn a thing or two from him, Shuri." T'challa shots

Causing the royals to laugh peter giggles

"You can call me Shuri White Boy." Shuri says

Dinner continues as Peter starts to remember some "I'm Spiderman I'm a hero I remember going out at night and stopping crime."

T'challa shared a look with Shuri "maybe after you eat and rest your memory will come back." Peter smiles "I hope.'' As Supper finishes T'challa and Shuri help him to his room and he goes to sleep. Around 4 am he wakes yelling and crying. The royals shared a hall run to his room to see the young boy thrashing in a nightmare Ramonda carefully approaches with her children behind her and gently shakes him awake, he sits up fast trying to catch his breath "I remember i remember it all." Tears stroll down his face. "My child tells us what happened in your nightmare." She took his hands and her children sat on the other side of the bed from her T'challa rubbing peters back. "I was reliving Homecoming night. My date's dad was a Vulture. He threatened me with a gun so I went after him even though I didn't have my stark suit. He dropped a building on me. I had to lift it off of me because Mr. Stark took my lifeline in the suit. I crashed his plane stopping the vulture. Then he stuck a hook and kept slamming me against the ground. I ended up saving him." The Royals had tears in their eyes at this poor boy. "What do you mean Stark took your lifeline?" T'challa asked curiously "when we fought in Germany he gave me a suit with my own AI and tracker incase I got hurt when I went after Toomes on a ferry he cut the ferry in half I didn't know the FBI was there I kept telling Mr. Stark what was happening but he never answered me back I assumed he didn't listen and was trying to stop alien weapons from getting on the street Mr. Stark yelled at me that it was my fault and took my high tech suit so i had to wear my onesie suit." To say the royals are aggravated and upset would be putting it lightly "Child he got angry at you for something that happened because he didn't inform you of what was going to happen no matter what you said to him?" Ramonda asked gently, wiping a tear away from her face. Peter just nodded and Shuri asked "What happened afterwards?" "Well the accords got fixed and the avengers forgiven. I meet them all as Peter and know I'm Spiderman but they all treat me as a child and don't allow me to do much besides patrol even then most of the time during my patrol. "So they treat you like a child? That is just unfair i seen you fight during the airport battle in Germany you went head to head with Wanda and walked away fine you 2v1 Sam and Bucky and won you are the reason Scott was taken down and Steve had to drop a airport terminal on you to just slow you down that was after you kicked his ass." T'challa said Peter smiled "Thank you but I'm sure anyone could have done that." Shuri grinned and decided to test the boy "so how did you take down Captain America?" Peter being in love with vines grinned and responded with a amazing German accent "Ve shot him ze legz because hiz shield iz ze size a dinzer plate and he iz an idiot." The teens giggle and are joined by T'challa. Finally T'challa meets Ramonda's eyes and they have a silent conversation. "Peter, I have an offer. What don't you do if you stay here for a year until Wakanda comes out to the world?" T'challa asks.

"What about the avengers?" Peter asked

"Well you could tell them where you are our mess with them." T'challa responds

"What about my schooling?"

"We can switch your schooling to hereafter we come out to the world it will make your profile stand out." Ramonda Says gently smiling

"What about my Aunt May?"

"We can call her and you can go to visit her every weekend." Shuri says

"Okay I'll stay." He says, brandishing a smile that was so innocent "but I need to call May to make sure."

"Alright if you call her now she should be awake." T'Challa says brandishing a phone handing it to peter