Meeting Bucky

Peters Pov

Two months into peter's stay in Wakanda his relationship with Shuri is going strong he started training with T'Challa, M'Baku, and Okoye he's done well with this and is always learning new tricks tomorrow he will begin his stay with the Jabari Tribe but today Shuri decided to introduce him to a friend of hers. So that is how Peter found himself being led by Shuri to a Hut by a lake when he saw a man playing with a goat "Bucky I've brought someone for you to meet but you must not tell anyone who he is or that he is here." Shuri calls out as we walk towards him. I realize where I've met him and smile at him "Shuri welcome to my home please do introduce us! Is this your Prince?" he said with a smirk " Yes but promise you won't go tell anyone he is here? Especially the avengers." She said "you have my word they will not know." he said smiling "Bucky meet my boyfriend Peter Parker." Bucky's smile fades "How do i know you?" He asked. I smile at him and pretend to catch his arm "Whoa you have a metal arm? That's so cool!" Peter says giggling Shuri joining him "is that seriously what you said to him during the fight?"

"Hey! I'm pretty proud of myself okay?" Peter said smiling

Bucky looked at the boy who the avengers began to think was dead "Peter the avengers think you're dead! Your aunt she.."

"My Aunt knows I'm here Bucky she's been lying to the avengers they treated me like a child here I'm respected and not talked down to unlike with the avengers." Peter said going to explain to Bucky what happened after the fight in Germany and Bucky agreed with that kid actually.

"I will protect you as well Peter. They should have shown you respect. I'm sorry they didn't."

After that They played with the goats, ate plums and thought Bucky vines all around it was a great day. They eventually said goodbye and headed back to the palace to sleep. The next day they packed some clothes and headed to the Jabari Tribe to spend a month with M'Baku. They Learned that the Jabari reject the use of vibranium, about the Ape God Hanuman and the white and brown furs they wear in honor of him. Peter continued his weekly visits with May as well he even brought Shuri to meet her. May told Shuri she was amazing and she couldn't think of anyone else who deserved Peter's love other than her.