indiaroyale

Liked by therealkylesister and 423,657 othersindiaroyale : Top Tier

indiaroyale : Top Tier.
View all 23,109 comments
samariajdavis : Face always a 10! 😍😍😍
kingvonfromdao : 🖤
mgng10x : Twin ❄️

"I hate bitch ass people who can't fucking park mane." Kentrell frowned, leaning out the window to make sure he didn't scrape his car on the curb.

"Kentrell you don't know how to park either." She said, and he waved her off, making her laugh.

He got out of the car, walking over to her side.

"Yo hair so pretty mami." He mumbled, and she smiled.

"Thank you boo." She pecked his lips, and he grabbed her hand.

He led the way inside, instantly hit with flashes from the many people with cameras.

"Stop mugging and smile Kentrell." She mumbled, and he looked down at her, kissing the side of her face, making her laugh.

India smiled, waving at the people who screamed her name.

"India I love you!" She heard a girl scream, and her smile widened.

"I love you t-Uhun." India frowned, moving out the way as a man reached to touch her shoulder.

"Bitch I'll kill you. Don't fucking touch her." Kentrell grabbed his wrist, twisting it back, making the man groan in pain.

Kentrell let him go, wrapping his arm around India's shoulders.

"He gone sue yo ass." She laughed as he led her upstairs.

"I don't give no fucks. He don't need to be touching you." He shrugged, walking towards their section.

"Bestieeeee." KD slurred, hugging around India's shoulders, making her laugh.

"Not you got drunk without me." India shook her head at him, and he hiccuped, shrugging.

"Wassup Top, wassam Ne." Ben dapped up Kentrell, before giving India a hug.

"Wassam nigga." Kentrell laughed, ruffling his dreads.

"Bitch quit doing that." Ben laughed, mushing his head.

"Move 10. Hey bestfriend." Samaria shoved him out of the way, kissing India's cheeks as she laughed.

"All of y'all so obsessed with me. I just saw y'all yesterday." India smiled, smacking her lips once everybody waved her off.

"Bestie I thought V Roy was coming?" India asked.

"That hoe ass girl Asian needed him for something chile, I don't know." Sam shrugged, and she nodded.

"Wassam gang." Joe said, him and Alana walking into the section as Kentrell held India's waist.