Waterparks + Anniversary {Part 1}

{Just another little update, sorry I've not been uploading, so much has been happening in my life, and in a couple weeks my sister is having surgery.  I'll write and Easter chapter over spring break though, so look forward to that, and I'll write a roller skating one because I go roller skating on Thursday.  I'm so sorry, yet again.}

Jason wanted to do something special for Nico, since Nico is always saving him the trouble he wanted to do something.  So he thought, Why not take him on a vacation?  So, that night, after Nico had fallen asleep while watching a movie, he went onto their laptop, and looked at a hotel, Mount Olympus {this is an actual place.}.  He booked a room, three nights with the two of them, and a giagantic waterpark.  And since this was for the following day, he packed his bag, quietly, trying not to wake his sleeping boyfriend.  At 1 am, he finally settled down for the night, climbing into bed, not waking his love, and slept effortlessly.

The next morning, he woke, the suitcases well hidden in a place that Nico wouldn't have thought to look, the reciept inside them, and the search history on their laptop cleared.  He took this seriously, he needed Nico to not know.  He smiled when he woke to the smell of fresh coffee, Nico obviously being the first awake.

"Good morning love," Nico said as Jason walked into their small kitchen, yet this being enough for the two of them.  

"Good morning," he said, "After breakfast I want to take you somewhere."  Nico rose an eyebrow in question, but agreed in full.  Nico decided to make them pancakes for breakfast, Jason helping him cook, but didn't fully know what to do.  

After the two finished their meals Nico took a shower, Jason stashing the suitcases in the trunk, and put the reciept for their three night stay in the glove box.  Then, Jason got dressed for the day, going through his daily routine, "Jason," Nico said, "You're acting weird, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay," Jason said with a small smile, his boyfriend kissing his cheek, then Jason took out his phone, filming his boyfriend walking to their car, and once they were in the car, he said, "Nico, look in the glove box."

Nico did as told, looking at the paper on top of the clutter, reading, scanning, then his eyes lit up, "Jason, you did not," he whispered, looking hopefully up at his boyfriend.

"Yup, I packed the bags last night, and when you were in the shower I put them in the trunk.  I'm taking you to get swim trunks right now, and by the way, happy anniversary, love," Jason told him.

Nico smiled extremely wide, hugging his boyfriend close, he smiled, holding the camera so that it can see the both of them, and kissed his boyfriend of four years on the top of his head.  Then he shut off the camera, and drove to Hot Topic, Nico's clothes store, and let him pick out a swim trunks.