Gaea

{This is actually a demigod AU bc I thought of a cute thing, but they needed to be demigods, so for this little story boom, a different ending to the war with Gaea and I like this one so.  DEAL WITH IT PEASANTS.}

The war with Gaea finally ended, and all of the demigods, Greek and Roman, stood on the camp grounds, some trying to find their siblings, others trying to put cabins back together and put out fires.  Nico was fantically looking for someone, and that someone just so happened to be Jason.  He was worried that Jason hadn't lived through the ordeal with Gaea, he was afraid that he was going to loose one of the only people he loved.  He had already seen Hazel, they shared a 30 minute time before worry devoured him.

Jason had Iris-messaged him, saying that Piper was found making-out with Annabeth, and broke up with her.  He sounded devistated and Nico couldn't help but feel bad for him.  And honestly, he kind of got his hopes up because he really likes the other.

Nico was running around camp, worry consuming him with every step that he took, then he saw him, standing near the edge of the forest, halfway across camp, sitting on a tree stump with his head in his hands.  Nico's heart ached and he raced toward him, not thinking about anything else, tears blurred his vision, happy to see him again.  Jason saw him running toward him and stood up and turned to face the son of Hades.  When the two boys collided Jason wrapped his arms around him and Nico clutched to him, "Gods, Jason you scared me half to death," Nico whispered, small tears falling from his eyes and Nico cursed under his breath, in Itallian of course.

Jason clutched the smaller boy in his arms, clinging to him like a life-line.  Jason could feel Nico's hot tears on his neck, and knew the son of Hades was crying.  "Nico-"  Jason got cut off by Nico, well, Nico's lips.

Nico worked his lips against Jason's, hoping that Jason wouldn't want him gone after this.  That Jason wouldn't hate him, and think he was wrong, until Jason started to kiss him back, and Nico's stomach flipped.  

Jason pulled Nico closer to himself, his arms around the smaller boy and moved his lips along with the son of Hades'.  Nico's fingers tangling themself in his hair, "I love you, Jason," he whispered against his lips.

Nico heard the words that he wanted to hear, "I love you too, Nico," and his stomach went haywire.  

{So, like I said, demigod AU and it's still Jasico so, hope you all like this. ^~^}