I put food on the table for them and then kiss both their cheeks. "I'll be back to put her to bed." I say to Marco and he nods.

"No ice cream past 6pm!" I yell as I run to the office. I grab my bag and head outside where Mario was waiting for me.

When I get to the warehouse, I thank him and head inside.

****
Chaos.

My fucking warehouse is chaos and I need to go home for the next hour.

I need a second hand ASAP. I've got a kid at home and a mafia to run, no one to help me with that kid when im in Brazil and no one to help me with that mafia when im in New York or with Alannah.

"José." I yell as he walks past my office. He stands in my office door awkwardly.

"I need to leave for about an hour. Can you please get this warehouse in order." I ask standing up and gathering my stuff. "I can try, boss." He says and I turn to him.

"I like you José. You're a good man. But if I have to tell you, you can call me Lara one more time." I say and he nods quickly.

I head out of my office and lock the door. "See you in an hour?" He asks and I nod.

I get in the car and immediately thank Mario, when my phone starts ringing.

"Im on the way home now." I say answering Jax's phone call. "I know." He says and I raise an eyebrow.

"Alannah just rang me from your house phone." He says and I sigh."As soon as I bathe her and get her into bed I'll call you." I say and he sighs.

"Lara." He says sternly. "What?" I ask. "You aren't well. Why the hell are you going to the warehouse? You're an hour late leaving then you normally are. You need to be at home resting." He says and I groan.

"I can't, I physically can't. You know what it's like." I say and he sighs. "That's fucking not good enough Lara. I can't be there right now and you need to take care of yourself." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Lara. Go home and stay there." He says in a very angry tone and I sigh. "I can't." I say and he hangs up on me.

I start crying and furrow my eyebrows as I do so. Why am I crying?

A wave of nausea rolls over me. I yell at Mario to pull over before jumping out of the car.

I started throwing up, again.

****
"She's awake." Someone says looking over me. "Um... hi?" I say and slowly sit up.

"You're alright." Marco says and I raise an eyebrow. "What happened?" I ask and they look at Mario. "Você desmaiou." He answers and I nod.

"Lucky for you, I hadn't long spoke to Jax and knew you needed a doctor. So there was one already here for you." Marco says and I thank him.

We turn to the doctor and he looks between us. "Você não está bem porque está grávida." He says and my eyes widen. No. No. No. I can't.

"Shit." I mutter and put a hand over my mouth.

Marco talks to them and dismisses them. I quickly thank them as they leave.

Marco helps me up. "It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay." He says and I groan. "I can't get pregnant right now." I say and he nods. "I know. But you'll be okay." He says before picking me up.

"Where's Alannah?" I ask and put my head on his shoulder. "She's in bed, she facetimed Jax and she was fast asleep by the end of it." He says and I nod.

He takes me to my room and places me on my bed. "You and Jax need to talk. Face to face." He says and I nod. He suddenly wipes at my face and I suddenly realise I'm crying again.