"I like that" I grinned, "very cool."

He blushed at the fact, "then there's 'expectations' by Belle & Sebastian, and I really like the tune because it feels like you'd listen to it, there's a certain like—'vibe' I get from it"

"how do you remember all these songs?" I chuckle, "you have so many just off the top of your head"

"I listen to them a lot!" he defends, "Also, I really like 'Meet me at our spot' by The Anxiety, Tyler Cole—and I think Willow—, 'our spot' is the lake, woah references."

I smile, "I love the lake."

"I know you do, the only reason I'm exciting to go back to the US is to see what it looks like in the Fall." he agrees, "what other songs do I have...oh, sorta relation to 'meet me at our spot' is 'somewhere only we know' it's sorta the same thing, because only we really know about the lake and it's just cool yknow."

"mhm" I hum, "makes sense."

"that's all I can think of right now, but I'll check my list later and memorize some to tell you"

"awe" I grin, "you don't have to do that."

"but I will." He snickers, "you can't stop me"

I simply rolled my eyes, knowing he was in fact telling the truth. I couldn't stop him, (not like I was going to try.) "you do you, Mr. Boo"

"I remember the first couple times we talked you called me that" he recalled, "And I'd call you Ms. Vena."

"You would" I remembered, "that was the beginning of the Luvboo era."

"the beginning" He smiled, sighing with nostalgia, "when I was scared to talk to you."

"you were scared to talk me?" I questioned, "Was I scary?"

"No," he denied, "You're just pretty."

"you are too." I point out, and he blushes, tying the end of my braid.

"yknow the other day when Tommy said that there was only one couple in the group chat?" he mentions, moving to sit next to me, "and we played along very questionably?"

"mhm" I nod, "I do remember."

"I was just wondering, is there more than one couple on the group chat?" he asked, smiling.

I chuckled, leaning into his shoulder, "if you want there to be, do you?"

"yes." He said without missing a beat, "Only if you want to."

"well you're in luck, I want there to be more than one couple in the group chat."

"what a coincidence, we love each other." He laughed, "We should be a couple."

"we should," I agreed, "what d'you say? Shall we?"

"I think we shall." He blushed wildly.

"then its settled." I nodded, "boyfriend."

"girlfriend." He continued to go red, grinning with happiness, "may I kiss you?"

I smiled; he didn't have to ask. But he always did. "of course, boyfriend."

━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━

Tommy and Ollie went to the store.

And came back with fifteen pumpkins.

"Why?" Ranboo gasped as the couple lined up over a dozen pumpkins,

"because I'm a Halloween wh*re Ranboo." Ollie snapped, "Also Vee, we got you these glasses, because I think you'd like them."

She handed me rose tinted glasses, the frames shaped like small wings, "they're so pretty." I gasp, holding them delicately in my hands,