~ nineteen ~

┍━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┑
Nineteen
┕━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┙

Tw: blood, cuts, mention of violence, blades (knives), slight gore, yelling

*summary at end of chapter*

Yooo music? Listen to this as you read for cinematics (there's no lyrics that you have to follow along with, so just read and listen :) Cops and Robbers by Hoosiers

Ranboo steps forward, taking the knife out of Keira's hands as she stumbles back, "thanks for the weaponry" he twirls it around a bit as he examines the knife.

"Give me the phone" Ollie says firmly to Keira, who stands her ground despite being slightly flustered, the chemicals making her eyes red. "We could do this either way, just give us the phone so I can delete the pictures, and we're done—or a harder way..."

"—you b*tch" Keira mutters, shoving the phone into my friend's hands.

"Ranboo you can do the honors" She passes it over, and I see him delete about ten pictures before he throws the phone on the ground.

"you are a psychopath" My ex-friend seethes, rubbing her eyes.

"a little pepper spray can go a long ways" Ollie shrugs, I notice a trail of blood traveling down her arm.

"Ollie where'd that blood come from?" I ask,

She doesn't get to answer, instead Keira interrupts, "im calling the cops, and im going to sue the f*ck out of you"

"tell them to come to me, 8001 Quinn Court" Ollie grins, ignoring the small pool of blood gathering at her feet.

"oh I f*cking will, I can't wait to see you in prison" The girl threatens,

"shiver me timbers!" Ollie rolls her eyes.

"We better get going" Ranboo mutters as he pulls at my sleeve, but I step towards Keira now.

I search her features for some type of regret. Some type of remorse. Yet receive none. Instead I pull my face inches away from hers,

"f*ck you" I mutter, tears springing in my eyes.

I turn around and see Ollie inspecting her hand, and Ranboo's jaw dropping at my words.

"what do we do now?" I ask frantically,

"run?"

"gotta blast Keira, fun talk, love you bestie!" Ollie blows a kiss near Keira before we round the corner.

"oh my god" I repeat to myself, still in shock over the past few minutes.

"This is going to sound controversial, but I believe that went well" Ollie smiles.

"you're bleeding, and she's planning on calling the cops on us" Ranboo said blankly, holding my hand as we walk.

"we need to find Tommy and Tubbo" Ollie laughs, "this will be fun, prepare yourselves for some top tier protectiveinnit"

"there's tiers?" I question,

"we have, the lower ones like—'Molly's smoking pot', then a little higher is 'she's going through another depressive episode' then a tad higher would be anything where he starts cleaning, then there would be 'she's f*cking kidnapped"