~ sixtynine ~

┍━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┑
Sixty-nine
┕━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━
Tw: anxiety

Unknown

Ollie I know you're in the UK

And I know Vee's there too.

Her parents don't know as of right now.

And I'd like to keep it that way.

For her sake.

Block this number once you read the texts

-keira

"Oh...f*ck."

"What?" Tommy snapped, clutching onto Ollie's hand even tighter than before.

I stammered over my words as I attempted to explain, "It—it's Keira—and she knows about us in the UK—she's letting us know that my parents don't k-know—as of this m-moment."

"Are we sure?" Ollie blanked, "Are we 100 percent, absolutely sure, that Keira is behind that goddam screen, and not f*cking Jeremy, or Gene, or Sarah, or Sean, or f*cking Parker—or whoever else may be in their plans?"

"we can never be 100 percent sure Ollie," Ranboo said, he looked a bit calmer now, maybe he'd be able to take the reigns on whatever panic that was going to ensue on the traumatized group, "But we can put our guarantees into the trust of—Keira—and I know that sounds really bad—but...if I'm interpreting this right...then it could make sense."

"what do you mean?" Tubbo pondered, he had relaxed only slightly.

Ranboo hesitated, "If Keira cares about Vee—like I presume she does—than this can possibly be—good?"

"yeah..." Tommy slowly understood, "If Keira's telling the truth, then, we know that Vee's parents aren't in the know—that's good—right?"

"yes...the less they know...the better off I am." I agree,

Ollie nodded very slowly, "Okay...I suppose...this seems sorta...maybe...a little on-character for Keira—but we can't leave the house for like—a week—at least."

"I'm fine with that" I nod, "for safety reasons."

"safety reasons." Tubbo repeated to himself, affirming that he was on board.

"Molly?" Tommy turned to the brunette, "You okay?"

"of course." She sighed concludingly, wiping any stray tears, "sorry for making a big deal about that."

"don't apologize" Ranboo said, "We were all freaking out, it's just—flashback stuff yknow."

"Yeah..." Tommy glanced at the phone for a moment more, and just like that, everyone went back to their own things.

━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━

"you okay?" I ask, taking my time to tie the Dutch braid into Ranboo's hair, "Everyone's still kinda shaken up about earlier."

It was late in the night now, Ollie and Tommy had fallen asleep early, the couple had been awfully quiet for the afternoon, but I had seen peaks of soft smiles as they quietly conversated, I just worried if they were okay.

Tubbo went on a call with Wilbur and went to his usual place in the empty bathtub, where he claimed had 'great acoustics' for discord. Ranboo and I assumed he would inform Wil on whatever had happened.