~ nine ~

┍━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┑
Nine
┕━━━━━━━☮︎︎━━━━━━━┙

~ Vee Pov ~

"why is it so hot today" I groan, pausing the game to tie my hair up.

"it's only march!" Ranboo complains,

"at least it's not super cold?" I say optimistically.

"we should go somewhere" Ranboo blurts,

"what do you mean?" I ask, unpausing the game and running over to his character.

"we should leave our houses, and do something"

"woah the gamer wants to go outside?" I say with sarcasm, "where do you want to go?"

"I might have an idea, but it's a surprise"

"well now im invested"

"meet downtown in 20 minutes?"

"you live across town Ranboo" I reminded, "don't you have to stream or something?"

"I streamed earlier today, and I have long legs therefore making me walk faster."

I sigh, "20 minutes?"

"20 minutes" he affirms before hanging up the discord call.

I quickly head out my room towards my parents,
"hey im gonna go for a walk, it's really hot" I scratch the back of my neck.

"where?" My mom asks,

"downtown" I truly didn't know exactly where Ranboo was planning on taking us, but we had set on meeting downtown.

"just don't stay out too late" Mom smiles thinly before I pace out the door, onto the sidewalk.

The walk is refreshing, Ranboo and I had taken advantage of the days I had no school by staying inside and talking, I had barely talked to Keira, or Nate, or any of my other school friends, and to be honest, it was weird to not be as social, But I was still happy, I felt happier than ever when I talked to Ranboo.

I approached downtown and walked through the slightly busy shops. Of course it was gonna be at least a little crowded, it was a Saturday with nice weather. After sitting down on a bench that looked out onto the street for a couple minutes, a certain tall boy sat next to me.

"Hello Mr. Boo" I shook his hand in a sarcastic formal manner,

"Ms. Vena" he said in the same tone, "how are you?"

"pretty good, we're hanging out so that automatically makes it better" I mention and see Ranboo duck his head to hide his blush.

"where do your parents think you are?" he pondered,

"Im taking a walk downtown don't worry"

"I just don't want you to get in trouble..." Ranboo worries.

"it'll be fine," I wave it off, "I just noticed we've never really hung out in person before"

"we haven't" he nodded, pulling my up from the bench.

I pull out my earbuds and hand him one, "if we listen to music it feels like we're in a movie" I smiled. (also cad wants to write a lyric chapter bc why not)

"smart" he nodded,

a/n: Parking Lots , Plums :)