8

Karl’s POV;

It’s been 20 minutes since I’ve asked Nick to come to mine.

I was getting worried that he would just ghost me, like every other guy I’ve liked, but then he pulled up in my driveway.

I smiled and opened the door before he was even near from out of the car.

“Excited to see me, huh?” He said from his car.

I slightly blushed and giggle, “well, obviously”

We went inside and decided to make chocolate chip banana muffins and have Adventure time playing in the back.

I set out the muffin pan thing and Nick started making the batter. Soon, I added the chocolate chips and we put the batter in 24 orange and purple placers.

We put them in the oven and watched some more Adventure Time.

I wanted to get comfortable so I cuddled up against Nick. I put my head on his chest, and he put one leg on the end of the couch, so I could be closer to him.

“Is this ok?” NIcked asked.

I blushed and replied “Yeah, this is nice.”

I smiled at him and he smiled back. We continued watching the show and I stayed in his arms.

(45 minutes later)

“Okayy, these muffins look good” Nick said with a grin on his face

He tried to grab one of them “Hey, hey. Holy honk, slow down! We have to let them rest” I said, giggling.

“Huh? Why”

“They’re too hot to eat right now, let's go to the park while we wait!”

“Ok, I’ll beat you!” Nick said, sprinting to the door. I started laughing my head off, while also running towards the door.

He waited for me, and once I finally got to the door, he opened it, letting me outside first. I rolled my eyes and we started walking to the park.

--------------

Sapnap’s POV;

I was walking with Karl to the park. It was almost sunset, so the sky was pretty. I remember him telling me that he was semi-colour blind, but he still looked at the sky in awe. I kept looking up at his pretty face, the light from the sun was shining perfectly on his skin.

He looked at me, but I still kept looking at him in awe. He smiled, and I smiled back.

We finally reached the park, and decided to take a seat on one of the benches.

“Thank you. ” he muttered under his breath.

“Hm?”

“Thank you for being here with me”

I was confused, but said “of course”

Karl looked at me with tears in his eyes.

“I used to go here with my dad. We would always bake muffins and then walk at this park together while we waited for them to cool down. ”

“Your dad seems like he’s a nice man” I replied, not being so sure on why he was telling me aunty of this.

“Yeah, he was,” Karl said while letting out a tiny sniffle.

I could see he was going to cry, so I let him put his head on my shoulder, while I rubbed tiny circles into his back. “What happened?” I asked.

“He died almost a year ago. I don’t want to get into details, but it's been one year today. ” He replied.

“Oh, I’m so sorry”

“Let's get back” He sat up, grabbing my hand to help me up. We started walking home, never letting go of the others’ hand.

--------------

Tina’s POV;

I sat in my room with Quackity playing Minecraft. Well, he was teaching me how even though he was even more of a noob than I was.

“So, what do you think of Nick?” I spoke up.

“Eh.” he replied.

“Ok, ” I said, pausing the game to switch my sitting position to face my best friend, “what’s up? I can feel the tension whenever you and him are around each other. Some things up and it's giving a weird vibe”

Quackity looked up at me “remember when Karl’s dad died?” He asked, and I nodded my head, “Guess who I saw pull up before I drove off?” my eyes widened. My jaw dropped.

“So- you’re saying...”

Quackity nodded.

“Why? What’d Karl’s dad ever do?” I asked, and Quackity shrugged.

He unpaused, and we went on playing the game as if nothing happened.

--------------

Karl’s POV;

We reached my house and Nick started running to the kitchen. By the time I got to the kitchen, Nick had already eaten a whole muffin, and started his second.

“Hungry, are you?” I joked.

“Nah, these are just really good” I giggled and and picked out a muffin to eat.

(11:30 PM)

“Are you staying over tonight?” I asked while looking at the time.

“Oh shit uhh- am I allowed?”

“Yeah, my mom will be home at 1am, so I’ll just text her you’re staying over”

“K, perfect. ” Nick replied.

--------------

Sapnap’s POV;

ME: hey im staying at karls tn

GREEN BOY: aw, ill be all alone :/

ME: go get your british fuck, he’s nice company

GREEN BOY: good idea sappy! ill fuck my company

I chuckled and rolled my eyes at his response

ME: wtv, night Dream

GREEN BOY: night sappy

I turned off my phone for the night and went upstairs to change into some clothes, hoping it would be Karl’s since I didn’t bring my own.

“Here’s some of my clothes if you want,” Karl said, pointing to the bed.

I smiled, fuck yeah

I quickly changed in the bathroom and when I came back in Karl’s room, he was already in bed, leaving the covers open signalling I could sleep beside him if I wanted.

I walked over, and got into bed.

Karl turned over facing the wall, opposite from me, and I put my arms around him.

“Goodnight Karl” I said softly

“Goodnight Nick”

--------------

a/n

longer chapter today ikik

words: 975
published: October 30, 2021