5

KARLS POV;

It's finally Friday. I have 10 more minutes of gym until I get to go home, relax, and see Nick.

Over the last three days, Nick and I hung out more during the classes we had together, we ate lunch together, and we also worked on projects after school together. I felt more comfortable around him. I didn’t feel that safe sometimes though, I feel like he’s hiding something from me, yet again we met not even a week ago.

I ran out of class, to my car, and got home quite quickly.

I set an alarm for 6:30, and took a nap.

I wish I wasn’t a light sleeper, because I heard my phone buzzing.

Nick: hey, I’m picking you up at 7

I looked at my phone and checked the time- 6:50.

Ok, maybe I wasn’t a light sleeper.

I quickly put on my favourite jeans, and a band t-shirt, and walked down to the kitchen.

------------------------------

Sapnap’s POV;

I made it to Karls house, I wonder if I should text him or-

Karl opened the door and ran giggling towards my car. I smile as he opens the door, and jumps in.

I take a minute to check him out. No. I take a minute to look at his outfit. He looks gorgeous. No, sapnap get that out of your head.

I let him put on whatever he wanted to listen to. I liked the song, but didn't want to look into it, I might have those thoughts again.

The thoughts that would make my assignment harder.

We get to the party and could already hear the music, and the smell of alcohol. I missed this.

Dream was already inside, so I walked Karl to where Dream and I were going to meet.

A little while later, Dream, Karl, George, Quackity, Tina and I were in a circle, talking as friends would.

---------------

Quackity's POV;

I sat where all my other friends were. With Nick and some other guy, Clay. I don't know why, but they were all too similar. The feeling sent a tingle down my spine, in a bad way.

I walked away to get some beer. Once I filled my cup, I took a long sip.

God I fucking need this.

"Hey Quackity"

"Oh, hey Tina. What's up? "

"Nothing, just wanted to check if you were ok" Tina replied.

Tina was always a good friend. She was nice, sweet and adorable.

We both looked towards the other three friends, plus that familiar Clay guy.

"Guess the bottoms found their tops" I spoke quietly, but loud enough for Tina to hear.

She giggled, and brought her and I back to our friends.

---------------

Dream's POV;

I liked to have a fun night. I get drunk most nights, but this is different. For one, it's an actual part. For two, it's work. And for three, I met Sapnaps new friends.

Ones Karl, obviously. There's also Tina, Quackity and George. I really couldn't give a shit about any.

But George. He's pretty, sure. Fluffy, dark brown hair. Brown and blue eyes. Tiny figure. He's just absolutely gorgeous.

His voice matches his face perfectly. He has a thick, British accent, which is perfect.

He was the only thing I paid attention to.

----------------

Sapnap’s POV;
A few hours have passed, and Karl is almost asleep on my shoulder.

“Ok, I think I’m going to bring Karl home” I said to the group.

Everyone looked at me, especially Dream. He had a smirk on his face while looking at me.

I wasn’t going to kill him, not yet. Karl and I walked out, and walked home since I didn’t want to hurt him by accident. Plus, he’s supposed to die, not both of us.

We got to his house, and no one was home. I picked him up and put him on his bed. I tried to walk away, but I felt a hand grabbing mine.

"Can you stay, I can't sleep alone"

"Um, yeah sure."

I went into the bed, beside him and he hugged me. I played with his fluffy hair while looking at the ceiling.

Maybe 15 minutes had passed and Karl finally fell asleep.

I could see his face from the moonlight. His cheeks were slightly pink, and his lips were slightly parted.

He looked beautiful, even sleeping. I've never seen him this up close before, and he was absolutely beautiful.

------------------

a/n

longer chapters than others!

thank you for 70 reads!!

words: 740
published: October 27, 2021