10

Dream’s POV;

It’s February 14th, and I’m getting kinda annoyed.

George and I are always hanging out, but I like him so much. He’s so oblivious. He can’t see I’m crazy about him. And it pisses me off. I just wanna be with him.
And, don’t even get me started on Karl and Sapnap. They’ve been official for a while, and honestly, I don’t even think Sapnap is going to make the kill, so I’ll have to, soon of course.

Anyway, today is Valentine’s day, the one day I hated.

I was going to make this day better by being with George. And now he’s on his way.

But what the fuck am I gonna do? Kiss him? Confess? Cuddle? No fucking clue.

He was now at my doorway, waiting for me to open the door. Here goes nothing.

“Hey Georgie,” I said as I opened the door.

“Dream” George said, smiling and blushing.

I let him into the house and we went to the kitchen. I gave him a bag of chips, and I saw him opening it.

I smiled.

God I’m so crazy about him.

George looked up at me, “hm?”

“What?” I asked

“Nothing, sorry I thought you said something”

“Oh, yeah I didn't”

------------------------------

George’s POV;

I ate the chips and watched as Dream scrolled through his phone.

He was so beautiful.

I sat up, and walked towards Dream. I put my arms around him, giving him a big hug.

I started blushing, and looked up at him. He was also blushing. Maybe I did have a chance.

“Can I kiss you?” I asked without thinking.

His eyes widened.

shit

He didn’t reply, instead, he slowly placed his lips onto mine. I kissed him back, and we stayed like that for what felt like eternity.

------------------------------

Karl’s POV;

I sat in Nick's lap while watching Adventure Time, once again. Looked at him, and smiled.

He looked back and also smiled.

We cuddled for about 10 more minutes then decided to go on another walk.

We held hands and reached the park.

“Wanna sit, or walk?” Nick asked

“We can walk a bit” I replied, looking down smiling at him

We continued walking for about 10 minutes, then found the next bench and sat there.

------------------------------

Dream’s POV;

“Let’s go on a walk” I said

He smiled and nodded his head. We walked out the house hand in hand, for the first time.

When we got to the park we saw two figures sitting on a bench. I tried focusing on who they were.

Fucking Sap and Karl.

I rolled my eyes, then looked at George, still walking, not knowing Karl and Sapnap were there too.

“Oh, hey!” Karl spoke up.

I tried too look surprised and said “Oh, hey guys!”

Karl looked down at George and I’s hand, and his smile got bigger.

I looked at sap and he was smirking as well.

“You two together finally?” Sapnap asked

“Yeah, finally,” I said looking down at the brunette by my side.

We sat down next to Sapnap and Karl, and we just talked about random shit.

I liked this, two pairs of best friends, one dating the other.

It felt like home, and for a second, I forgot I had to kill Karl for Sapnap.

I felt myself form a  frown, but I quickly smiled again so no one thought something was up.

I actually hate this.

------------------------------

Sapnap’s POV;

I had an idea Dream would hate.

“Hey, wanna come over to mine and Dreams today and sleep over?” I asked the group

Dream looked at me, annoyed but smiled “Yeah, Georgie wanna come?”

George looked at Dream and nodded, and Karl looked at me and nodded.

“Alright, it’s settled then” Dream said with a smile, a smile only I knew really meant ‘I’m going to kill you for this stupid ass idea you fucking bitch’

I chuckled and grabbed Karl’s hand, and we began walking to my house.

------------------------------

a/n

ohhhh what's gonna happen next

just finished chapter 11 and 12, damnn i wrote the ending so good

words: 660
published: November 2, 2021