3

Karl’s POV;

The car ride was the most awkward thing ever. I tried my best to focus on the road, while Sapnap was looking out the window. Every once in a while I felt the same as I did from earlier. I knew he was sneaking glances at me, it was pretty obvious.

Once my house came into view I slowly stopped the car, I opened the door and walked out and grabbed my back pack with me. Nick followed.

I opened the door and he looked around my house. I already knew this would get even more awkward.

------------------------------

Sapnap’s POV;

He looked nervous.

Karl slowly opened the door to let me in.

I looked around his house quickly. It was nice. Kind of modern, but it looked really old at the same time. He ran up the stairs and I assumed to follow him.

He went into his room and sat on the bed with his stuff. Once he saw me standing there, he gestured his hand to the other end of the bed. I followed his hand, and sat down.

His room was a light purple, with a sage green accent wall. He had a bookshelf, bed, desk and some Adventure Time posters on his walls. It looked comfy, and it seemed to fit him.

“Where do you want to start?” Karl spoke.

“I mean, I wasn’t really paying attention soo”

Karl giggled at what Sapnap just said. Sapnap saw his cheeks turn a little pink. He thought it was cute and chuckled back.

A while later, they were halfway done. It was 6:30pm.

“Hey, I uh, I gotta get back. It’s getting late” I said.

“Ok, thanks for actually doing some work”

“Hey, I’m not that dumb”

------------------------------

Karl’s POV;

Nick left 5 minutes ago.

And here I am, laying on my bed, thinking of him.

Before he left, he gave me his number. I wasn’t planning on texting him yet, since I didn’t want to come off as clingy.

I snapped back to reality when my mom came home.

I went downstairs to help her put the groceries away, and started dinner. Ever since my dad was murdered, my mom and I took turns making dinner. Today was my day, and I was excited to make her something special.

------------------------------

Third-Person POV - Around Karl’s Dad;

(11 Months Ago)

“I have to get gas for our trip tomorrow, I’ll be back in 20” his dad said, as he closed the door.

He got into the car and drove to the gas station. It was November 15, 2019, and it was a chilly evening at 7:18pm.

A car pulled up while he was putting in gas near his car.

“Sir, is your name James Jacobs?” someone random asked

“Yes, that would be me”

The random person walked up to Karl’s dad, strong blue eyes locked with the others beautiful green eyes.

Karl’s dad didn’t know what would happen. The strange man looked like a teen. A teen who somehow, had the strength to push him onto James’ car, head first.

James felt scared. No, terrified. The feeling grew more and more stronger every time the teen would push his neck more into the car. It was almost dented by now. The teen was now slowly killing the man, smothering him more and more each second.

The teen grabbed his gun, and shot Karl’s dad in the chest. He walked away, back to his car and drove off with no remorse, while James was there, on the ground, in front of his car, bleeding out. Red, luscious blood was oozing out of his upper stomach.

15 minutes later, he was gone.

------------------------------

Karl’s POV;

“Awe honey, you made dad’s favourite. ” his mom spoke as she saw the dish.

“Well, today does mark 11 months. ”

------------------------------

a/n

ooooooo backstory ish????

i did this in French class since class is boring and writing is loggers

words: 635
published: October 25, 2021