1

Sapnap’s POV;

I woke up to my alarm at 5am. I was tired out of my mind. I normally get enough sleep, or so I’d assume so, but today felt different. When I woke up, I felt as if I was in the past, or as if I was missing something.

I got out of my bed, put my sweats on, and went downstairs where I met my boss, Dream.

People always ask me, before I kill them of course, why I do my job. Why I live this life. Why I live with my boss. I never care to tell them. I take their life just like my dad tooks my moms, then just like I took my dads. I was an orphan at age 14. I was all alone, and no one cared. I would spend nights alone until I saw him. He went up to me, and brought me to his house. He cared for me. He became my best friend. That’s why I stay with Dream, and that’s why I work with him. Sure, he’s my boss, but that doesn’t matter. He’s still my best friend.

I stood at the end of the stairs for a minute. “Good Morning” I spoke while continuing walking into the kitchen.

“I have a new job for you to work on, we can talk about it after you finish eating” Dream said in a calming tone, as if he didn’t care about the lives they took.

Well shit, no wonder I felt something was off. I took a bowl, and made some oatmeal. Once it was done, I sat down at the table across from my boss. He told me about the job. I hated it, I hate school.

Basically, the job was that I had to go to this school, and gain some kids' trust then kill him. It’s really not a big deal, except that I have to go to school. I haven’t been to school since I was 12, I always skipped, then obviously I became an orphan and just never cared for school. I hated this. I hated this so much. The worst part is, I start today.

------------------------------

Karl’s POV;

7:25 am. My alarm is buzzing in my ears. What a great start to this day. I got up and put on a pair of blue mom jeans, white tee-shirt and a sweater vest overtop. I looked in the mirror and smiled.

I went downstairs and got my bag and an apple, then went out the door. My mom was still asleep, so I didn’t bother waking her. She deserves her beauty sleep. Once I got to school, It was 7:45. I saw my friends Tina, Quackity and George, and ran up to them. I wrapped my arms around all of them and we hugged for about 20 minutes. Ok, 20 seconds, because I got called down to the principal's office.

“Ohh, looks like someones been a bad boy,” Quackity said while laughing.

I rolled my eyes and went to the office. I’ve never been in here, I’m a good kid, whose never got in trouble. So I was kind of freaking out.

“Hello Karl, don’t worry, you didn’t do anything. We just have a new student and I think you’d be the perfect person to give them a tour,” the principal told me with a caring smile.

The door opened, and there was a boy I’ve never seen before, I’d assume he’s the new student. My god, he was beautiful.

------------------------------

a/n

this is my first fan fiction, so i hope this was good enough

words: basically 600
published: October 24 ,2021