•<𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙>•

Y/n's pov

Taehyung was punching mark and everyone in the cafeteria was just watching like this is a movie. I quickly went towards taehyung and shouted.

Taehyung !!!
What are you doing ??

After listening to me he stopped.

I didn't wait for his reply I quickly grab his wrist and made the way out of cafeteria.

I came infront of the health centre of the school and let go his wrist.

Explain me later. Now let's go inside you are also bleeding. He nodded.

We both entered the room but the nurse was not present there.so I grab the first aid box and made taehyung sit infront of myself.

I am going to apply the ointment it will sting - I said

And he nodded.

After applying the ointment I asked him that what actually happened.

Why were you Fighting ? - I asked

Flashback of the cafeteria

Taehyung's pov

I was in the cafeteria. My hyungs were not with me cause today they are gonna practice basketball. And as the scar on my face is still fresh they are scared what if the ball accidentally hit my face.

I was eating my lunch. Then suddenly someone sit infront of me. I look up and saw mark.

He smirked.

My mood already pissed after seeing his smirk.

Then suddenly he started talking.

Oh ! Taehyung, what happened to your face ? Where is your handsome face ? Where is your fangirls ? Where are your hyungs ? Did they all left you ? - he asked with a smirk on his face

I didn't want to end up in a fight again. So I ignored and pick up my tray to go to another table.

But he again started talking as soon as I stand up

Oh !! Now you are also scared of me - he said

I turned around and said

Dream on jerk ! I am not a jerk like you to start a fight anywhere ! Just mind your own business ! Why are you pissing my mood when your girlfriend broke up with you - I said the last line with a smirk.

The last line triggered him.

You asshole ! - he shouted

He came infront of me and punched me and my lips started bleeding.

I didn't want to fight but I am not the one person who does nothing when people beat him. So I grab him by his collar and started punching him.

Out of nowhere . Someone shouted my name and I know this voice it was y/n.

Taehyung !!
What are you doing ? - she shouted

She didn't give me a chance to reply and dragged me by my wrist and Stopped infront of the health centre of school.

Flashback ended

Y/n's pov

He told me everything. And I think it was not his fault.

But you should not have punched him that much - I said

Yah ! He punched me and you are caring for him - he said while angrily pouting.