•<𝐶𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙>•

Y/n's pov

Two days ago , i asked my parents that I want to live alone and transfer to another school because I can't concentrate in studies here , which was just a lie made by me but ofcourse they didn't questioned me because they don't even care. They told me that recently my aunt's son moved out from a apartment and it was near the school in which I was gonna transfer so I am gonna live there. And now I am here unpacking my stuff because I just moved in here the apartment has one room , a kitchen , a bathroom but definitely small from my previous house but it didn't matter because I am gonna live alone here.

Next day

Y/n's pov

I just arrived at my new school. I didn't had my school uniform till now so I just decided to wear something casual as its my first day in this school. I just wore a black hoodie with a normal blue jean.

It's been 10 mins I couldn't find the principal's office. As I was passing I saw a group of three boys I really didn't wanted to ask for help but guess what I don't have any other options. Thinking this I approached them.

Taehyung's pov

Me,jimin and jungkook were talking about random things because we have 10 mins before the class started. And when we were talking I suddenly saw a girl approaching us. I didn't seem to know her so I thought she is a new transferee. But one thing I am sure of that she is beautiful.

She came infront of us and start the conversation.

Y/n : Hi guys ! I am the new transferee here. I can't find the principal's office . Can you just tell me the direction ?

Jimin : oh hi ! My name is jimin. and then he told her the directions

Then she said thank you and walked away .

And I didn't realise the whole time I was staring at her. I don't know if she was aware of the fact that I was staring at her but if she realised she would probably think me as a creep.

Y/n's pov

When I walked to the group of guys I asked one of them the directions he introduced himself and told me the direction I thanked him and walked away. But I realised that I didn't even told my name but I thought that was not important.

But one of the guy was staring at me continuosly i felt his gaze on me but I just shrugged it off . But one thing i am sure of is he is so handsome.

When I found the principal's office I went there and the principal told me that I have to fill some forms as it was important. After 10 mins I am done and he gave my schedule.

Now I checked the schedule and i was late for my class. Just then I started to sprint and reached near the door and saw that the teacher is already present.

I knocked the door and the teacher noticed.

Taehyung's pov

The teacher was just gonna start writing on the board on that very moment a girl came she was the girl from the morning.

I don't know you ? Are you from this class ? - The teacher asked her

I am the new transferee and the principal told me to fill up some forms that's why I was late - She replied

Ok now introduce yourself to the class
- The teacher asked and she came and stand beside the teacher

Hi everyone,My name is Lee Y/n. Please take good care of me. - She introduced herself.