•<𝐹𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡>•

Y/n's pov

I just realised our position I was on top of taehyung and our lips were touching. After realising I immediately got up I can feel my whole face heating up. I look at taehyung's face his face was all red and he was blushing. I just want to pinch his cheeks but I control my self. There was a awkward silence between us.

Ah... I am going to our desk. - I said to get out of the awkward situation and immediately went towards my seat without hearing taehyung's reply.
Luckily I didn't trip this time.

Taehyung's pov

We just kissed - thinking about the kiss made my face heat up. I look upto y/n and her face was also red like a tomato. I can feel my heartbeating so damn fast I think I am gonna have a heart attack.

After y/n went to her seat. I quickly followed her and sat beside her.

We didn't talk and started doing our project.

Y/n's pov

It was so awkward sitting beside him. I was doing the project but my mind was still reminding me the taste of his lips

I want to kiss him again - I thought

Y/n !! What the hell are you thinking !! Get into your senses - I said to myself in my mind

But it was my first kiss - I thought again.

.
.

Somehow after clearing my thoughts I completed the project and take a look at taehyung.

He was drawing the last diagram. And I was admiring his side profile. He was still looking handsome even when he has a scar on his face. Today, I also heard some students talking bad stuff about taehyung I don't know but hearing them I want to punch them so hard on their damn face. As, I was admiring him and drowned in my own thoughts. He suddenly looked at me.

I immediately looked away.

My diagrams are completed - he said

Me too... I also completed my writings - I said

Okay ! So I think that's it for today. Our project is completed. Finally !! - he said with a smile on his face.

Yupp !! I think we completed it early - I said

Yess !! We are gonna be first in the class for this project. - he said with a wide smile.

I nodded and like always we part our ways after getting out of the school.

Taehyung's pov

After parting ways with y/n I came to my house only to be greeted by loneliness. I sigh.

But whenever I think about the kiss with y/n my heart starts beating so fast.

It was my first kiss - I thought and smiled.

Y/n's pov

Ah !! I can't sleep !! I can't get taehyung out of my head. - I shouted at myself

Just sleep y/n sleep......
Ahhh !!! I really can't forget the kiss.

I said and started rolling in my bed.

Taehyung's pov

Taehyung sleep !! Just sleep ! Forget about the kiss ! - I shouted to myself

I can't forget and can't stop smiling I must be out of my mind. God help me... - I said dramatically

Author's pov

After shouting at themselves they finally fell asleep...

Next day

Y/n's pov

It was time for break. I didn't saw taehyung today our classes were not together. So , hoping I would see taehyung I went to cafeteria although I was a bit late.

But when I entered the cafeteria. My soul left my body.

I saw

Taehyung punching mark ??

.
.
.
.

Author's pov

What do you think ? Why was taehyung punching mark ? What happened in the cafeteria minutes ago ? And how will y/n react ?

.....