"I'm Taani Shekawat. I'm sorry for making you wait. But mein hi hu Jo apko receive Karne wali ti…" Before Rithwik or any other could answer on behalf of her, she initiated her self introduction. As if something struck Kriya's mind, she turned to Swayam and then again at Taani. "Swayam Mera bhai hai… if in case you are wondering" Taani cleared Kriya's confusion along with other new members. Swayam's pursed his lips withholding the sarcastic smile he had.

"Don't mind, Taani. Wahi isn't exactly rude…" Karan pardoned. "But he sounded rude…." Taani smiled falsely. Rithwik chuckled. "I like you, already" Surbhi chuckled patting on Wahi. He flushed. "Jo bi in teeno ko apne jaaga dikate hai… chahiye toh unse, mein Pyaar mein pad jaungi" Surbhi announced. Taani rose her eyebrows incredulously at Rithwik. He blinked conveying her she was playing them.

"If you guys don't mind, we should keep moving. Wo Kya haina aaj apka pehla din hai… aur I need to assist all of you people & I have to attend my classes to… So please…" Taani was very serious when it came to her work.

"Shuru hogayi Taanigiri…" Vicky whispered to Nil. And it went noticed by Taani & others in the gang. He immediately shushed at Taani's perforating stare.

"Straight to work…" Surbhi's lip curled up.

"Come on, Taani… Lead us" Karan motivated her.

******

"I have received your forms already… we share the same classes except for the optional subjects." Taani peered through the set of papers. Kriya, Surbhi, Wahi, Karan & Rithwik along with her sat in projector room discussing.

"But I don't share the same classes, Taani" Karan sprawled back on his seat. She looked at his form once again realising he was a year senior to all. "Oh yes… I'm so sorry…" she was quick to apologise. "You are into modelling?" She looked at him incredulously. He nodded with a lopsided grin. "Wow…" she expressed. "Aur aap humse bade hai…" she was astonished. "You can call him bro… if you wish…" Wahi winked. He actually said it to irritate the hell out of Karan but he looked careless. "I would be glad to have a sister." He put water on Wahi's wicked humor. Taani dismissed their conversation. Calling someone a Bhai apart from Swayam wasn't a problem. But that just reminded her how miserable the relationship between her & Swayam was.

"Rithwik is into music.…" Taani smiled at him as she knew that already. He winked. She suddenly got cautious and lowered her gaze back on the forms. "Wahi…. Dramatics?" She gave him a pointed look. "Oh… don't judge me… I can act like a Sharukh Khan.…you know" he made a signature pose of SRK. "I don't think Sharukh would appreciate it" Taani snickered inwardly at his bad pose. Surbhi sniggered throwing her head back. "See… Wahi... I told you many times… ab toh maanle… wo dramatics saara chodo… aur mere saath aajao…. Hum milke dance karenge…." She teased him. "Wo dance bi Kya karega" Karan mocked him dramatically. Rithwik chuckled. "No… no… no…" Taani looked in between them. All of them gazed back. "I mean… shayad ye Sharukh ka signature step nahi Kar sakta hai… but I'm sure he can act well" she complimented. Wahi lit up. "Did you just…." He frowned at others as they laughed at him. "Kair…. Chodo" he leaned back. It was quite nice to irritate Wahi. She hoped he didn't mind and chastised her. She kind of liked his childish persona. He was just like a kid. His antics quoting to be similar.

"Aur Surbhi and Kriya… aap dono… have opted dance…" she knew about Kriya being a dancer but was definitely surprised at Surbhi. She remembered how Sharon taunted her when she asked them to take her into their group. Taani beamed herself. She was exactly going to do something Sharon hated. But that means putting Kriya closer to Rey. Anyway, she had no choice. Though there was nothing between her & Rey, she didn't understood why she thought of him, belonging to only her. It wasn't the time to brood over her miserable life.

"Toh abi Hume Kya karna hai Taani?" Karan was bored. "You guys can have orientation of college for today. Aap sabiko apne optional departments ka visit bi ho jayega… so that from tomorrow you can start your classes normally…." She announced. "That's great… now who's going to take us around the college?" Rithwik asked.

"Kriya… aapko problem nahi hai toh … can u just show them around… as you are already familiar with the surroundings" Taani requested. Kriya was eerily quite from the moment they entered the room. Taani definitely had neither positive nor negative feelings towards her. Once upon a time, she was threat. But now, it wasn't so. Still, a sense of unease followed, seeing her back. Grudges aside, Taani genuinely expected a help from her. She had classes to attend and furthermore she wanted to submit her portfolio to a company. If she held up with these people, it would delay and she couldn't afford losing this particular opportunity. "But… it's been a year and maybe things have changed…." Kriya was confused. "No, Kriya… college ka kuch bi changes nahi hua hai .. waisa ka waisa hi hai… you can trust me on that" she made her understood. Kriya reluctantly nodded agreeing to do so.

******

Author's Note:

It was a filler episode but very much required to set up the base of new characters. Hope you liked it. Let me know your views. Please do vote and comment.

From next chapter, you will have a rollercoaster journey of these bunch. And my dear TaaWik lovers, please don't melt me to change the plot towards them... Rey is going to woo his girl back... And Rithwik... Uff... I ship him with Taani as well... Argh... I should have introduced someone else in place of him...🙈