𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟻 𝚙

𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟻 𝚙.𝚖. - 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖 𝙽.𝚈.
𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

__

I was knocked out after me and Jadah had sex. It's been a while and not even gonna lie it felt good. I woke up a little bit late but thank god Jay has an extra safehouse key. Jadah was knocked out on the other side of the bed.

"C'mon mama we gotta go. We're running a bit late"

"Five more minutes pleaseee" Jadah threw the blanket over her head.

I don't have enough patience's so I took a shower before her. I put on my green and yellow letter man jacket with some 4's. (Outfit in the mm)

Gotta rep the Eastwood colors y'know?

Jadah was starting to piss me off even more because she wasn't getting up. I know it's early but this is when I like my meetings, Early and straight to the point. I woke her up for the last time and she got up.

I went downstairs and made breakfast nothing to big to be honest. I made waffles, fried egg w/cheese, and some bacon. I packed it up so then we could eat it in the car.

"Igh mama I'll meet you in the car. I got food ready for us, we can eat in at the safehouse."

"Alright love! I'm coming down right now."

She came downstairs looking sexy as hell and at least she was going with the colors. I wasn't even mad at her anymore to be honest.

"How do I look?" She did a 360 spin for me

I grabbed her throat and gave her a kiss. I whispered in her ear

"You look good as hell. And those jeans are fitting yo ass good" I felt her body getting hot she was blushing super hard. She ain't used to shit like this.

She started to caress my face "As much as I want to take my clothes off and get it the bed with you Dave. We gotta go we're running late." She kissed my cheek

I can't blame her either she's right.