"It will, or not we are the worst friends ever," Emma said with a laugh then messing up my hair.

"I forgot," Jess said pulling the hand of a guy that was standing next to her. "This is my boyfriend Jenson, hope you guys don't mind." She said glancing up at the tall blonde guy with brown eyes.

"Not at all," I said waving hello to him. "Pleased to meet you"

The boat ride was entertaining. I was gazing out at the Mediterranean Sea and weirdly enough I loved how it looked. The color was nothing like the one back home. I was lucky I spent the money on the camera because I was practicing a lot. I took photos of Jess with Jenson. They were adorable together. I hoped we can spend some girl time during this trip because that was what I needed. I also took pictures of Emma because I didn't want her to feel left out.

We arrived at Ibiza and it was beginning to feel real. Now that I was here and looking at all these attractive guys, I was excited to meet an attractive guy to have a summer fling with. We were standing in the hotel lobby when my jaw dropped. We all began walking towards the front desk and I was still overwhelmed. We wanted to go to the pool after we checked in because Emma and I knew that would be the perfect place to meet someone.

We went up to our room for like 10 seconds. The room was beautiful too. This was all very different from back home. This whole place was amazing. We immediately changed into our cutest bathing suits and headed down to see who our potential summer fling could be. That sounds so funny but at the same time so appealing.
"Emma, look at that guy over there," I said pointing to a guy that was getting out of the pool. He was tall, astonishingly built and had beautiful darkish hair that was sticking up even though it was wet.

"Dibs." She said giggling. "Look at the guy that just arrived." She said and I fell silent when I acknowledged him. He was not that tall and had dark hair with a full beard. He was not thin, but you could observe that he was built. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt and look remarkably hot. He was completely my type and strangely familiar.

"Emms, is that?" I couldn't say his name, it just couldn't be him. It was too good to be true. I took off my sunglasses to get a better look at him and it was him. I recognized him now. "Emma, is that Isco?" I said wanting to jump of joy because it couldn't be true. Francisco Roman Alarcon Suarez cannot be staying at the same hotel as me. It seemed practically impossible.

"No fucking way!" She said sitting up straight and taking off her sunglasses to see him better. "It is, Katie!" She said glancing at me. She liked Isco just as much as I did, well not as much but you know.

"I have to act cool," I said trying to calm myself down. I put my sunglasses back on and laid back on the chair again. It was difficult for me to act all calm when I have my favorite player that I've been following for years a few feet away from me.

"Katie, you are not acting cool," Emma said giggling. Jess and Jenson came back from their walk to find me freaking out. I was really close to start hyperventilating.

"Katie is freaking out, who is it?" Jess said looking around the pool to find the footballer that was making me act this way.

"Isco!"Emma said and started giggling. She pointed to where Isco was standing.

"No way!" Jess said and then pulled Jenson's arm so he would look. "It is him." She said giggling.

"Doesn't he play for Malaga?" I nodded now calming down. "You should go talk to him." Did he not just witness my reaction? Did he really want me to die or worse make a complete fool out of myself? Did he want Isco to laugh at me and ruin my vacation?