37.

UNEDITED

Here's some more smut.

Casey:

"Casey..Casey wake up." I heard someone whine in my ear. I moaned and twisted around falling back asleep to be woken up again.

"Casey..wake up." I opened my eyes and saw Amelia staring down at me with a pout on her face. She was completely naked and it made me blink rapidly. After she fell asleep on my lap after sex, we both agreed that it's been a while and to get some rest before we do more.

I just she took that literally as I watched her climb on top of me, pressing her lips to mine.

"What's the matter? Hm?" I asked as she continued to kiss my lips repeatedly. She took my hand and pushed it down her body and whimpered as my fingers made contact with her wetness that was literally dripping from inside of her.

"Please..please..I couldn't sleep so I started to touch myself but I couldn't do it..please, mama." Amelia whimpered against my lips. My eyes widened slightly at the new nickname and I swallowed hard before nodding, falling into her kiss. She moaned, melting into my touch as our tongues collided in the messiest way possible. She took my tongue into her mouth and bobbed her head, sucking on it with hers before letting it go just to kiss the tip of it.

I was shaking with my own arousal at this point, my chest moving up and down rapidly as I tried to hold my composure. I flipped us around and kissed down her naked chest, toying with her breasts. She moaned, looking down at me with her thumb in her mouth causing me to moan quietly.

"What's up with you? Huh? Hm?" I asked as I leaned down and sucked on her nipple, Amelia letting out a loud moan as she arched her back. I moaned, sucking on her nipple like the sweetest candy. I knew they were sensitive because of the pregnancy and I took advantage.

I loved her breasts. They were plump and large, her nipples a rosy pink color. And now that they were sensitive, I could use it to my advantage and play with them as much as I wanted.

She was writhing in ecstasy as I sucked on her breasts, my fingers finding the one I just released as I attacked her other breast with my tongue. She was moaning, her fingers tangling into my now loose curls as she held me to her chest.

"Don't stop, don't stop.." Amelia moaned loudly as she spread her legs wide as my free hand slid in between her legs. I started to rub her clit as I continued to suck on her nipple without letting up, pulling on it and wetting it with the tip of my tongue before applying pressure, sucking harder.

"Yes, yes don't stop. I'm gonna cum, please.." She whined, her voice hoarse and high-pitch, making me have to squeeze my legs together. I kept the same pace with my finger on her clit, feeling her pulsate against my hand as she let out a hoarse squeal as she started to squirt.

"O-o-oh Y-yess.." Amelia whined as she bucked her hips, both of us staring down at her core as she squirted all over the bedsheets, her lips parted and her eyes hooded from pleasure.

"Good girl..keep going. Can you keep going? Hm?" I asked as I leaned up, kissing the side of her face as she nodded, her head falling back and a gasp of pleasure slipping from her mouth as I slid two fingers inside, curling them upward.

"Oh, Casey!"

"Yeah?" I asked as I hovered over her, my lips pressing against hers as she moaned, her arms automatically wrapping around my shoulders as she hitched a leg up, causing my fingers to slip deeper inside.

"You like this, right? It's why you beg so much for it. I'm the only one who can touch you like this." I hissed against her mouth. Amelia looked up at me with pleading eyes as she nodded. She loved when I talked dirty to her, both of us expressing what we would like in the bedroom more often as a married couple a few weeks before the wedding.

She mentioned she likes the feeling of me dominating her. I've only done it about once and it was after the whole TMZ situation. She said she wanted it more often.

"I do, baby. Please don't stop."

"Beg for it." I whispered, causing her to moan louder as I continued to pound my fingers inside. I leaned back and moaned at the sight of my fingers going in and out of her, looking her in her eye as I dripped my spit onto her clit, watching as it traveled down to her entrance and costed my fingers.

"Oh fuck.." Amelia moaned at the sight, before sitting up and pulling my face to hers, her tongue immediately slipping inside of my mouth. I moaned as she bit down on my bottom lip, before gasping harshly and suddenly bucking her hips as she started to cum again, the sound of her wetness splashing against my stomach and hand filling the room as she panted harshly, her fingernails digging into my back.

"Oh my God, oh my God..yes..yes..Thank you, thank you." Amelia sobbed as she clung to me, her entire body trembling as she tried to regain her composure. I slowly pulled my soaked fingers from inside of her and bought them to my mouth, sucking and licking them clean as she watched me.

She then leaned in and licked my lips from top to bottom, slowly taking my bottom lip into her mouth and sucking on it as if it was candy. I moaned as she continued to, before opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out. I leaned in and slowly dripped my saliva onto her tongue before combining hers with mine, both of us moaning as we kissed softly.

"I love you."