17.

UNEDITED

Casey:

Kaya and I watched as Amelia angrily sprayed a shit ton of whip cream on top of her stack of pancakes, mumbling angry to herself with a frown on her face.

"The help? Please." She scoffed lowly as she grabbed the chocolate syrup and coated the whip cream and pancakes with it. She then grabbed the m&m toppings and poured the entire jar on top of her pancakes before cutting into them and biting it.

"Jesus Christ.." Kaya whispered as we watched Amelia start to devour her pancakes, the whip cream and chocolate syrup covering her mouth. Amelia looked up and saw both of us staring as she swallowed her food and licked her lips.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing, nothing." Kaya giggled before biting into her bacon. We were sitting in Amelia's large dining area, Kaya coming over after telling us about TMZ. She wanted nothing more than to support both of us and it made my heart swell.

"So Sheri, don't even worry about her. The person she's dealing with right now is going to turn her life upside down to the point where she will be begging for forgiveness. TMZ is also going to be boycotted for their statement about my good sis' skin color."

"So what should I worry about then?" Amelia asked. Kaya chuckled awkwardly as she scratched the back of her head.

"I think you guys should steer clear from work for a few.."

"What?! Why?!" Amelia asked with a mouth full of whipped cream, causing me to giggle while Kaya cringed.

"Just expect a lot of gossip. Some anger. Jealousy even."

"From who?! I'll fire all of them!" Amelia spat, causing me to grab her hand and caress the back of it softly with my thumb.

"Relax." I breathed. She sighed and rolled her eyes before angrily stabbing her pancake and stuffing it into her mouth.

"If you go into work tomorrow, just expect turmoil. Some people will be leaving in tears, but also just..whoever you think is your friend is not, okay? Just remember." Kaya breathed.

Huh..

Kaya left after breakfast leaving Amelia and I in her kitchen as she angrily packed her dishes and put them in the sink.

"Ugh! I'm calling the cleaning service. I don't have the mental capacity-"

"Let me do it. Go sit down." I breathed. She looked up at me and sighed, before shaking her head with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry for being in a piss mood. I just can't believe her. Sheri was probably the one who tipped them in the first place-"

"And she will get what she deserves, okay? I think you need to relax. Hm?" I asked as I inhaled her scent while pushing my face into her neck, leaving soft kisses and biting down on her spot that made her moan and buckle her knees slightly.

"Okay.." She moaned softly. I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers and she melted into my touch, our lips moving hungrily against each other's. I lifted her up, causing her to gasp and wrap her arms and legs around me as we continued to kiss.

"You're so strong."

"I'm a gym rat, baby. I does this." I giggled causing her to laugh but yelp as I threw her onto the bed and climbed on top of her.

"I didn't get to return the favor, last night."

"Last night was about you."

"Okay, now today is about you. I want you to cum for me, okay?" I whispered as I kissed down her body, ripping her large t-shirt open causing her to stare in both lust and shock. I kissed down her body, staring up at her beautiful blue eyes as she watched me with parted lips. I kissed her thighs and her soft stomach, my hands running up and down her torso causing her to whimper.

"I've never orgasmed before."

"Well you did tell me you were a virgin. Never masturbated either?"

"Not until I met you.." She whispered, causing me to look up at her with a shocked grin. She licked her lips and sighed.

"I wouldn't orgasm, though. But I felt close to it, but then the feeling would go away. I used to think about you touching me all the time-"

"Well let me make it a reality then. I'll make you feel so good, baby. Just relax, okay? You deserve it. You deserve everything good in this world." I breathed as I kissed her stomach. She moaned softly and nodded, laying back onto the bed.

I spread her legs wide and nearly moaned at the sight in front of me. She was dripping wet and I knew she was waiting so long for this. Her clit stood erect and swollen and I couldn't wait to kiss it. It was pink and large in size and it made my mouth water.

I leaned in, pushing down the hood and kissing it softly, before swirling my tongue around the tip.

"WOAH!" Amelia squealed loudly as she jerked back, her foot nearly kicking me in my face. I looked up at her in a panic and saw that she was staring down at me with a similar look, her chest rising up and down at a fast pace. Her lips were parted and her eyes were wide although her eyebrows were furrowed. Her cheeks were flushed red and it made me lick my lips.

"Are-are you good?" I asked. She swallowed hard, her pants loud as she nodded while still looking down at me with the same face.

"W-what was that?" She asked. I smirked and leaned in, answering her with my tongue as I took her clit into my mouth and started to suck softly on it.

"Oh my God...oh my god.." Amelia whined as she tried to close her legs, nearly squeezing my head with her thighs. I moaned in pain, but endured it as I slowly placed my hands on her knees and opened her legs. Amelia's moans were loud, deep and hoarse and it made my own pussy clench with arousal.

My new favorite sound.

Amelia groaned and whined, rolling her hips against my face. I watched as she writhed in pleasure, her hands pinching and tugging on her nipples.

"Casey, baby..baby, I think I'm gonna pee. Stop, stop-"

"Mm mm." I moaned as I shook my head, keeping the same pace as I bobbed my head, her moans growing louder and louder and hoarser causing me to nearly cum my damn self.

"Oh, FUCK! GOD! YES!" Amelia screamed as she arched off the bed, her wetness squirting against my face as she writhed, her fingers aggressively clenching the bedsheets as her legs shook around my head. She closed her legs around my head as she came, her moans and screams loud and broken as her voice broke from its natural hoarseness.

"Okay, okay okay.." She whimpered as she tried pushing my head away. I didn't stop though, slipping a finger inside her snug pussy, watching as she gasped and choked on her own moans.

"Oh I love you!"