1.Fire of his hatred

Começar do início

"Is this Mr.Raman Sharma's house?" The person on the other side asked me.

"Y-Yes..."

"I presume you are his relative," he asked again.

"Yes, I'm his daughter."

"I'm calling from the government medical college hospital. Mr.Raman Sharma has been brought here by the police from an accident scene, and we got this number from his cellphone. Please come to the hospital as soon as possible. He is in a critical condition," the person said before hanging up the phone.

I stood there frozen for a moment as tears leaked down my cheeks. I composed myself soon and rushed towards mom and dad's room and knocked hastily.

A few seconds later, mom opened the door and looked at me sleepily.

"Mili...What happened? Didn't you sleep till now? "She asked tiredly.

"M-Mom..."I cried and hugged her.

"W-What happened, Mili? Why are you crying?" She asked me in worry.

"M-Mom...D-Dad..."I sobbed, unable to frame words.

"Mili...You know Raman, right. He is after that project. That's why he is coming home late these days. Once he gets this project, everything will be fine. Stop spoiling your health by staying awake this long. If your dad finds out, he will yell at me, "she caressed my hair.

"Mom,...Da d...Dad is in the hospital. He...He met with an accident, "a painful sob left my mouth.

"M-Mili...What ?How?...No...No...No...Raman...What happened to him? Please take me to him, Mili...tell me he is alright...Please...This is not true...Nothing can happen to him, "she sat on the floor and cried, pulling her hair painfully.

"Let's go, Mili," she suddenly stood up, wiping her tears.

Go and awaken Aditi and Aakash. We have to go to the hospital, she said, rushing inside.

Without wasting time, I walked into Aakash's room and woke him up slowly. I informed him about dad's accident, and he looked at me blankly as he didn't understand what I said at first. Then he fell into my chest and sobbed when he finally understood the news. I asked him to get ready fast and went and knocked on Aditi's room. She opened the room grumpily, but she was wide awake and had her phone in her hand, to my surprise.

"What do you want? "She snapped in an irritated voice. It was not new to me, so I calmly informed her about dad's accident. She was shocked at first, but then she asked me something that made me want to slap her hard.

"Is it necessary for me to come along? I mean, it's late, and I don't want to spend a sleepless night in the hospital," she said in an annoyed tone.

"Aditi..."I called her sternly..." It's our dad in the hospital, not any stranger. We can't leave you all alone in this house. It's unsafe. So get ready, "she went inside, hearing the tone of my words.

Soon we all reached the hospital and ran towards the emergency. The staff didn't let us inside the room where dad was being treated, and Priya mom fell on the floor crying badly, hugging a panicked Aakash. Aditi sat on the bench, looking blankly at the emergency room. I couldn't console her or anyone as I, too, was devastated. But I mentally prepared myself for what was about to come. After what seemed like hours, I was ushered towards the duty doctor's room.

"Ms.Mythili Sharma...the patient's daughter, right?" a doctor around fifty years old looked at me with a small smile.

"Yes, doctor...Dad?How is he? "I asked anxiously.

"Ms.Mythili, I won't lie. Your dad's condition is critical. And there is a huge clot in his head due to the accident. He needs surgery as soon as possible. But..".he paused.

"Please save my dad, doctor. I give consent for the surgery, "I said immediately.

"It's a high-risk surgery, and the best neurosurgeon available right now is in MMH. I would advise you to shift your dad to MMH as soon as possible. The sooner, the better. His condition is worsening," the doctor said. His words fell like a meteorite on me.

"M-MMH?"I stuttered. "M-Mittal's Multispeciality Hospital?"

"Yes, Ms.Mythili...It's the best option for your dad right now."

"But doctor, don't you have any neurosurgeon here?" I gulped.

"See Ms.Mythili.I have almost 20 years of experience, and I won't refer any patient to a specialist unless needed. Right now, only the best neurosurgeon can save him. Rest is your wish. If you don't want to take your dad to MMH, it's your decision. I will ask the neurosurgeon here to prepare for the surgery. But the risk factor is high," he concluded.

"No, doctor...I don't want to risk my dad's life. I will shift him to MMH now itself," I swallowed my pain.

"Good decision, Ms.Mythili.I will prepare the reference letter. And also, I will send a personal word to the MD, Mr.Mittal, regarding your father. He is a good person who does a lot of charity work. He is a kind-hearted person, and I'm sure he will give your dad some concession for the surgery," the doctor smiled at me in assurance.

Kind-hearted person?...Concession?...And that too for my dad?... I let out a humorless smile as I left the doctor's room.

I was about to take my dad to his biggest business rival's hospital...MMH...Mr.Aagney Mittal's Multispeciality hospital.

Aagney Mittal is a businessman to the rest of the world, but only I knew how my family and I were slowly burning in the fire of his hatred from the past three years.

How was the chapter?

Did you all like Mythili?😌😌😌

Are you all excited to meet Aagney?😈😈😈

Don't look for YADHU in AAGNEY...Yadhu was a sweetheart, but AAGNEY is DEVIL himself.😏😏😏 Also, don't look for KANIKA in MYTHILI...Kanika is cute and bold, but Mythili is helpless and devastated.🙄🙄🙄

Please support me with your VOTES.❤❤❤

Please VOTE COMMENT and Follow me.😍😍😍