Chapter Eleven

Ctto

Ctto

Tita's secrets

Graycia

I don't know if this is wrong but I have no choice but to do those things. I was watching him sleeping laying on his bed. I admit that he has a perfectly handsome face, starting with his pretty brown eyes with long eyelashes, then to his pointed nose, at that moment my sight stopped, and noticed that his nose was still bleeding. I immediately turned to his kissable and pinkish lips.

I remembered when my eyesight became blurred and Jaklen was approaching me. I'd do my best to control myself to avoid him even if there's something inside of me saying 'let Jaklen approach me' but of course, my mind saying 'Don't'. We're just like playing a hide and sick. I know that what happened next is too wrong but I need to. I punched him directly to his nose then he was knocked out while laying on the floor unconscious, that's why his nose was bleeding. I helped him to go to the bed and I tied his two hands then, later on, we slept together in one bed.

At the moment, I was staring at him right now, but minutes passed he slowly open his eyes I didn't realize "What are you staring at?" Narealize niyang nakatali ang dalawa niyang kamay. "Hey let me go" He was pulling his hands back then he looked at his naked body, on the top of course. " Did you..."

"Did you what?"

"...Did you rape me?"

My eyes widen in a shocked"w-what did you say? Wala ka ba talagang naalala? "

"Nothing"

"Hindi lang ikaw biktima dito, pati ako" Tinanggal ko ang pagkakatali ng kamay niya, after that he was close-open his hands.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you still remember yesterday while we were eating our dinner? Then tita gave us a glass of strawberry juice? That time I've been concluded that Tita put something in the pitcher of juice"

"Yeah, I still remembered, wait... Yeah, I remembered everything" I hugged him tightly, and thankfully because he still remembered everything– "Ouch! My nose!"

"Sorry!"

he was slightly pinching his nose. "What happened to my nose?"

"S-sorry I'd punched you to–"

"Don't say sorry, I know that you have reasonable reasons why you need to do that thing"

"Thanks, but for now we need to get inside of this room, but how?"

"Let's wait for Mom, I know she won't want us to lock here in a long time–" Jaklen stopped speaking when we heard the door swing open.

"Good morning Jaklen and Graycia, how's your night?"

"Nothing good mom," Jaklen said with a serious voice, he was mad.

__

"Jaylen, what's wrong with you?!  Are you crazy ha?! What is this? Drugs that can get people out of their minds? Paano kung may mga side effects itong mga gamot na ito ha?! Jaylen I told you before that we don't need to force them, time can wait, I know that you want to have a grandson but Jaylen we need to respect their decisions! "

"Hindi mo ako naiintindihan! Hayden tumatanda na tayo, gusto kong magkaroon ako ng apo hanggang nabubuhay pa ako, tayo! Sorry hon sa ginawa ko but never kong pinagsisihan yon!" Tita was crying loudly in front of her husband. Nasa Sala kami ngayon while sitting on the sofa.

"Jaylen, I understand you please don't do that again," Tito said and this time his voice was calm. "Sorry for them Jaylen and promise me that you wouldn't do that again" I saw Tita nodding her head and she hugged Tito Hayden tightly and Tito hugged her back then while sushing his wife.

I got outside in the garden, ngayon lang ako nakapunta dito syempre may pasok kami palagu and ngaying weekends wala naman ako masyadong gagawin. This is a beautiful and peaceful place. My phone was ringing so I immediately answered it.

"Hello Dad, how are you? Can I visit you? if you're not asking I'm not busy as before because I'm not part of the Students Council"

"I'm good and yes you can visit us, wait there's something that happened? Your voice looks tired huh? I told you before that if there's something happened, just tell me"

"Nothing Dad, I'm just missing you two, how's mom?"

"Here doing good"

"I see, Tito Hayden told me that you were running again being a congressman? Just tell me the campaign day, I will help you"

"Yeah sorry if I didn't tell you, ah here's your mom"

"Brielle? I miss you so much sweetie, you can visit us if you're free"

"Sure mom, I miss you too, just wait for me mom I'll be there later, bye"

"bye" then she hung up on me. I felt relieved after I heard their voices.

"Graycia" I turned at my back and I saw Tita's face.

"Tita?"

"Let's talk" she cleared her throat before facing me again. "I'm very sorry for what happened, I'll promise that I wouldn't do that ever again."

"It's okay Tita"

"You know what, noong unang nakita kita, I'm glad because you're beautiful and kind also. I'd remember when my family and your family were dinners with us, I noticed that you don't want to marry my son. Pansin ko kase sa facial expressions mo na hindi ka interesado sa kaniya. I've concluded that you two were enemies right? Then after the wedding day, the two of you weren't that close to each other so I said to myself that 'I'll do my best para making close friends kayong dalawa and I thought that it will be easy but I was wronged, Ako ang may gusto na lagi kayong magkasabay pagpasok ng school hanggang pag-uwi at ako din ang may gusto na matulog kayo sa iisang kwarto, nakakatuwa diba? Pero parang hindi parin kayo nagkakahulugan ang loob hayss... Hanggang sa pumasok sa isip ko na how if I'll make a plan na paniguradong isang araw magbabago ang buhay niyong dalawa but in the end? It was failed again and again"

"But Tita you don't need to do that"

"Kailangan hija, pero satin-satin lang ito ha"

"Tell me what is it Tita?"

"Last month I decided na magpacheck-up sa hospital then I discovered that I'm sick at its too late when I find out that I'm dying because I have pancreatic cancer"

I'm shocked whatever I heard came from Tita's mouth "Why you didn't tell Tito, especially your son?"

"I'll find the best opportunity to tell about this but not now. Kahit hindi niyo nalang ako bigyan ng apo basta ipangako mo sakin na makikipagsundo kana sa kaniya" I can't promise but I'll try. I just nod to her even if I'm not sure. "hmmm Graycia, can I ask a favor?"

"Sure Tita"

"Take care of my son when the day I passed away"

-Coleanne-