Chapter Seven

Married Fight(Part 1)

Graycia

"Why you didn't tell me that you'd already got home? Kanina pa nagkakagulo dito and we'd thought you've kidnapped by someone, Buti nalang sinabi agad ni Tita Jaylen mo na uuwi ka daw sa bahay!" It was Dad's voice echoing from my phone so I need to lowed my volume.

"Sorry Dad, I'm too tired and too sleepy"

"Magusap tayo mamaya Graycia" Then he just hung up me.

I heard a three knocks from my door and I opened it. "Ano bang problema mo Graycia? Gabi na oh tapos pinapunta mo pa ako dito? And what is this? A wedding gown? I can't recall that we had roleplays tomorrow, are you portray Juliet? Oh crop! You wouldn't do that cringy thing, so tell me everything" She pointed her forefinger directly into the gown that I wore laying on my bed.

"Queenie I never thought that you're a stupid idiot. Are you forgotten that I'm always absent? Of course, I don't know if we're had a roleplays or whatever. By the way, I have something to tell to you."

"Just say it straight to the point"

"I'm married"

Then she just laugh loudly...

"Sorry ha pero I don't know if you're just kidding me or you're really saying the truth. But ang isang Graycia Brielle Ziegler na mataas ang tingin sa sarili at laging inaatupag ang Students Council's work or maybe now, aatupagin nalang ang pag-aaral dahil nga hindi kana president, ay magpapakasal lamang ng ganun ganun lang? I known you Graycia for almost 5 years, never ka pang na inlove o nagkaboyfriend, paanong kasal kana? Or maybe youre really kidding me but you'd never do that, yes sometimes you're saying sarcastic words but thats not a jokes. You're always talked to me with a serious topic and you don't have time for that corny jokes because for you, its a waste of time. So tell me ano talaga ang totoo? Or may sakit kana sa utak dahil nga sa nakakalokang nagyari sayo nitong nakaraan, kaya kung ano-ano ang pumapasok sa utak mo at nagaksaya ka pa talaga ng pera just to bought a wedding gown? "

"Ang dami mong sinasabi d'yan, kasal na nga ako, look at this" l showed my ring finger wearing a wedding ring.

"Oh sige, I believed on you but whom that lucky guy?"

"This is the worst Queenie, I married to my enemy, guess who?"

"Enemy? Sino? Kay dami-dami mong kaaway, I don't know who among them–"

"It was Jaklen Treyton–"

"What?!" Her eyes widen and her eyeballs was almost drop. "Why? How? When? Are you still a virgin? Are you having a se* with him? Why you didn’t tell me about this?"

"What is that questions? Okay I'll tell you everything but can you please shut up, can you? Baka kung ano pa maisip mo dyan!"

______

Next Day.

I'm now inside the car of my Dad. He keep his eyes on the road while I'm chatting with my friend Queenie.

Queenie

Hey? Where are you na? Nadyan kana ba sa school? Wait mo ako sa gate!
(Seen)

Not yet

(Seen)

I see
(Seen)

Hey Graycia Let's continue our topic yesterday! Pinauwi kase agad ako ni Mommy!
(Seen)

Why you didn't invite me I'm your bestfriend after all? And I can't imagine how he would kissed you? Are you already taste his lips?
(Seen)

Hey, why you aren't replying?
(Seen)

I immediately blocked her on Facebook and messager, because of her malicious topic. The car was stopped at the school gate. Dad stared at me by his mirror, I can see his face in the reflection.

"Graycia, you're married now and Hayden want you to live with his son in their mansion. I know that this is very difficult for you, especially you're not comfortable if you live in the house of others. But you need to do what they want, don't worry I'm always here for you if there was a problems, just tell me, okay? " I forced a smile and later on I just nod. This is my decisions so whether I like it or not, I have no choice but to follow what they wants.

"Bye Dad"

"Bye Graycia, take care of yourself"

"Yes Dad"

__

"Why did you blocked me?"

"Sorry but I don't have time to talk with you, I missed all of my subjects, mahirap mag habol, so can you please give me a little bit quietness." I'm busy right now reading my books of all of my subjects.

"It's all of your fault but fine I'll give a quietness you've want!"

Time was so fast. My last subject teacher was dismissed our class. I fixed all of my things over my table. Quennie was waiting for me outside  in the hallway. We've been here in the waiting shed and waiting my Dad's car.

"Graycia" I turned at my back and I saw a familiar face wearing a circular eyeglasses. "Ride to my car with me" It was Jaklen Treyton.

"What?! No way–"

"It was my Mom's want. Don't worry, Mom told about this to your Dad." I saw Quennie's face with her malicious look and elbowed me on my waist.

"Sorry but I can ride my self on my own"

"Where's your car?"

"Ahmmm... There's many vehicles here so I can–"

"Dangers are everywhere and anywhere"

"Sumabay kana kase Graycia, pinagtitinginan na kayo ng mga students, baka isipin na naman nilang nagbabangayan kayo" Queenie's whispered at my ears

"Stop Quennie, you want me to ride with him? Are you a dumb? Ano nalang sasabihin nila kung makita nilang magkasabay kami?" I whispered back then.

I faced him again. "Sorry but–HEYYY! LET ME GO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HUH? PUT ME DOWN HEY! " What Heck?! He carried me like a sack of rice. Students started whispering like a buzzing bees. He keep himself silent then he brought inside of his car at the backseat before he slumped the door closed. When he entered inside he immediately started the car engine and he keep his eyes on the road while driving.

–Coleanne–