Chapter Six

(CTTO)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(CTTO)

The Wedding Day

Graycia

Can I teleport? Para naman matakasan ko ito. These past weeks, Tita Jaylen helped me to choose my wedding gown. She'd choose the most elegant, expensive, and beautiful white wedding gown. Parang kahapon lang namimili lang kami ng susuotin ko pero ngayon suot kona. The people here are famous and professional makeup artists. They don't need to make up me because look how gorgeous I am?

I feel a bit nervous right now. What if I'm already getting married? How do I enjoy my life? Marami nang bawal for sure. Tito and Dad's said that we don't need to force ourselves to do the things that married people should be doing like having hmmm never mind. Bata pa kami.

Sinabi ko kay Tito na dapat sikreto lang ang kasal, I mean ang mga relatives lang ang makakaalam, dahil paano kung sa school tapos sasabihin nilang dipa ako nakakapagtapos ng pagaaral then I got married agad? Madami na ngayong judgemental, so I decided to ask this thing, Tito, to assure them that no one can judge me. Ayaw ko lang madungisan ang name ko, hindi naman sa madungisan, I mean isa akong Late Former Student Council President tapos mababalitaan lang nila na may asawa na ako? Ayaw kong pagtsismisan ako tungkol dito. I hope you can understand what I want to mean.

I looked at the mirror reflecting on myself and I slowly turned around to see the whole of me. I admitted that my gorgeousness was leveled up wearing the wedding gown that Tita Jaylen's chosen. This is fitted on my perfect body shape. Alam kong sobrang ganda ko ngayon pero hindi sapat iyon para maging memorable at masaya ang araw na ito.

The door swung open and there was a beautiful lady who came in. "Graycia, are you ready?" It was my mom.

I think twice before she gets my answer "Yes, Mom."

____

I am walking in the middle of the aisle holding my flowers. I can see my Dad waiting and he readied his arms to carry me until I came into Jaklen Treyton's arms. We are here in front of the altar and I wear an elegant white gown. If ever I can stop this freaking marriage, I do it right now, but I can't. I shouldn't do anything that surely can damage the reputation of my Dad and Tito Hyden.

"And now, kiss the bride," The priest said.

No! Freaking no!

Jaklen Treyton slowly uncovered my face with my long wedding veil. I can't imagine how he would kiss me? Directly to my lips? No! Big yuck! He's my mortal enemy after all. Can I punch him if ever?

My face was closed to his. Try to think! Try to Think! What am I supposed to do?

I stared at his brown eyes and his pinkish and soft lips. I immediately cupped his face, Jaklen's face wondered because of what I did. I swallowed the lump in my throat before I kissed his forehead. It's better if I kiss him on his forehead than lips.

"What did you do? Why are you kissing me on my forehead? Are you deaf? The priest said 'kiss the bride' not 'kiss the groom' "Jaklen whispered.

"I know but I won't–"

"I can kiss you on your cheeks instead on your lips If you won't."

"Baka kase mahuli ang lahat, mas maganda kung siguradong hindi mo ako mahahalikan sa labi" I whispered back then.

Humarap kami sa mga tao at gaya ng sinabi ko kay Tito Hayden na mga relatives lang ang dapat makaalam at i-invite sa kasal. Some of them showed their confused and wondered face.  They were knitting their eyebrows. I awkwardly smiled at all of them. Ilang segundo ang lumipas ay nagpalakpakan din sila.

After that, we arrived at the event place where Tito Hayden and Tita Jaylen's mansion. I can see Dad and Tito talking to their relative's visitors while holding their wine glasses. Mom was talking with my Uncles and Aunties. I saw Jaklen enjoying his wine with his friends. Tita Jaylen asked me to be with her, may pupuntahan daw kami sa loob ng kanilang mansion. This is much bigger than our house.

"Pinaayos kopa ito para sa inyong dalawa ni baby Jake ko, grabe ang bilis ng panahon, may asawa na agad ang baby ko," Tita Jaylen's said. I forced a smile, I don't wanna hear that again. We'd continue walking around. We've been going upstairs.

Tita Jaylen opened the door of one room here. "Tadaahh! I hope na magustuhan niyo!" My eyes widen and my jaw almost drops. What the heck? I saw inside the room lots of rose petals spread around the floor and also the heart-shaped bed.

"W-what i-is this Tita?"

"Dito kayo magho-honey moon ni Jaklen–"

"What?! No! Sorry, Tita but–"

"Graycia, I want to have a grandson as fast as–"

"I'm not ready Tita, Sorry but I need to go" I run away from her. Uuwi ako ngayon sa bahay dahil hindi pa ako ready na tumira dun sa mansion na iyon at makasama si Jaklen Treyton.

–Coleanne–